NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Obamarama

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 9>
Author
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2010 at 2:15pm
As for the Walmart, I agree. If the terrorists would have hit a dozen small venues all over the country everyone would have been afraid to go outside their homes.

As for jumping out of the chair, The man had the foresite to not give cause for panic. You can have yore opinion of Bush, but time will show he had much more class than those in office immediately before and after him.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2010 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

how possibly could you not think its not possible?, this was a major operation and there was not 1 single leak to US intelligence

Remember D-Day, Thousands were involved.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2010 at 7:03pm
And Roosevelt planned Pearl Habor?

We've never been to the moon. NASA and Walt Disney did that whole gig out in the desert.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2010 at 10:03pm
it was a little easier to sneak up someone in those days, thousands died on that beachhead because the Germans were prepared and ready for the invasion, without satelite technology.
as for Pearl harbor, war was imminent and that to drug us into war. the Japs went after the naval fleet to cripple it because of this.
you guys are comparing apples to oranges.
its funny how technology let us get to the moon, but it cant get a cripple in a dessert, or listen in on a cell phone conversation...and this is 40 years later....what did those 19 hi-jackers communicate with 2 cups and a string?
"the things you own will start to own you"
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2010 at 10:58pm
We are not comparing apples and oranges, just trying to point out how far in the sand your head is at.

You problably want to accuse Cheney of shooting JFK.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2010 at 11:12am
I dont know who shot JFK, but i have a pretty good idea why he got shot. it really is hard to debate Bush with you Hard, I dont hate the guy, hate really is not in my vocabulary, I dont hate Obama, I pay my taxes sometimes late but they get paid lol, but we do live in a great land that was chiseled from the battles a Gettysburg, Iwo Jima, Normandy and even using WMD to end a war and it was all justifiable...I just have a real hard time with this spreading democracy thing, its not our job. Maybe just maybe no one knew about what was going to happen on that fateful day in September, my hates are off to any soldier involved in the spreading of democracy...plain and simple though in my eyes it was handled differently and we put lives in harms way. I have a real hard time believing that the gov new nothing about 9-11. its almost impossible and at the time whether it be weapons inspectors running around a country coming up empty handed, or flying planes into a building it was inevitable we would have a presence there. not one thing has been gained from going over there except for a stronghold, Did we go after Sadaam because of oil or because it was a personal vengance? Is Bin Laden a no toucher because of his Saudi ties? I dont know and I break down the whole scenary and think outside the box. But I'll tell you one thing I sure have a hard time believing it, there are guys with billions of dollars on the line and that creates hate and greed and whoever at the end of the day has more of it is the winner
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2010 at 11:23am
I kinda agree to the point of inflicting democracy on people that really don't want it. However helping those that desperately would like it but are not strong enough to take over what regime is there is a different situation. For the most part we get too involved in too many places and end up getting s*&t for it.

On the other hand the new Kume Ba Ya approach is making us laughing stocks throughout the world. It is like America lost it's balls.

I'm no Rhodes scholar but if I see something that looks like a duck, walks like a duck aand quacks like a duck, I call it a duck. You can try to prove to me it is really an Albino Austrian Afflac but I'll still call it a duck.
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2010 at 8:31pm
There where 2 shooters in JFK'S death. Common since guys.. One bullet went in one way, and another bullet enterd from the front. Lee Harvey just the one who got caught. Suprised Obama has not been next. I do not wish that on the man, but am very suprised.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2010 at 5:06am

it was a little easier to sneak up someone in those days, thousands died on that beachhead because the Germans were prepared and ready for the invasion,

Prepared, ready and yet still surprised. 5000 ships "snuck up" at normandy while the german forces were at Pas de Calais.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2010 at 10:00am
omh, are you still saying there was not one bit of intelligence or not even an idea that 9-11 was a surprise?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2010 at 10:20am
Eric. We all heard about Cathline Raliiegh. This jas been examined to death. The Clinton adminidtation desimatted our intelligence capabilities in numbers and restrictions Zach the 13th was arrestd in MPLS and they could not tell anyone or get a warrant to open his laptop. They could hve known but choose to give terrorists more rights than we have.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 10:01am
why do you have so much trust and faith in the ones in charge? we stopped terroism and nipped it in the bud...I dont think so, what happens when you steal the queen of the beehive?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 10:44am
Eric, the real question is why would you take a group you believe let 3000 innocents die for political gain and then trust them to be ethical with your health care? Social security? Medicare? education? Are they corrupt only concerning foriegn affairs?
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 11:43am
This Is why the founders advocated limited government. You have to keep it small enough that the citizens can keep an eye on it. There are things we can do as individuals and small groups that we should do, that includes providing for ourselves,helping those that cannot provide for themselves, and educating our kids. Things we can not do effectivly ourselves include national defense and foriegn policy. When you give the goverment control of to many things they can play slight of hand. "watch my left hand full of dollars for you while my right hand steals your wallet". How much attention would be placed on forign policy if it were the only responsibility of those we were voting for. Instead we vote for presidents based on medicare, heathcare, abortion, and everything else it has gotten its grubby hands on that it had no business doing in the first place.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 11:56am

why do you have so much trust and faith in the ones in charge? we stopped terroism and nipped it in the bud...I dont think so, what happens when you steal the queen of the beehive?

Personally I dont go near behives let alone look inside one for a queen. If I had an issue with one I would just toast the whole thing. Maybe there is a lesson there.When a group of the little @*#$@*^$ moved into my trailer tongue, I only had to get stung once. And then I did not look for the leader. I did not negotiate, I let them no who was the baddest boy on the block. Raid wasp and hornet spray...wmd's for bees.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2010 at 10:18am
Sooooooooo, we let 5000 18 year olds die in the past 9 years, is that a turn the other cheek policy too?
these boys and girls didnt even get a chance to start thier lives.
basically these countries are a blip on the map, no Navy no organized type of military, radical Islams,
funny how new plans were uncovered recently for new terrorist plots, so the war on terror is not working because they are still creating terror.

You asked me a question about the 3000 that died, I pondered,
was it something that are government did directly or indirectly to piss them off, Yes. Do I think in some form, our government new about this? yes, impossible not to.
they kicked Russia's ass and sent them running in thier panties and they are a pretty big country. so somebody is funding these guy's, because lets face it, its a pretty big dessert
What would I really do? Id Agent Orange the poppy fields, every last one of them....but again, maybe its like Dorothy running in the fields in the movie.....just imagination

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2010 at 10:26am
WE funded them when they kicked the Soviets ass.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2010 at 10:29am
now if that happened, it would be another JFK scenario...you dont mess with someones money. you know, people really do get killed over 20 bucks on the street
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2010 at 10:30am
who's funding them now?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2010 at 10:33am
it takes a sht load of cash to run a war, 20 billion a month on our side
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2010 at 9:34am
bow and arrows?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2010 at 10:39am
maybe it starts to make sense?????
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2010 at 4:05am

maybe it starts to make sense?????

It does if you wish it to. The beauty of a conspiracy theory is that there is no evidence to disprove something that never happenned.

You still did not answer my guestion. If you distrust government this much why trust them with medicare, welfare, and Obamacare? Why let them grow bigger rather then shrink them and reduce their power.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2010 at 10:05am
I dont dis trust the government as a system, it works well....I dis-trust corrupt individuals in government. if you take 1 dollar illegally your corrupt,

I really think there is alot of corruption in healthcare, I wont say corruption, I'll use the word profit, when i was younger i worked at the towns pharmacy, same amount of people in the city, it was the only one for 12 or so miles. recently we tried counting the Pharmacies in town.....we quit at 13 and I know there are more...
we havn't had any revalations in the last 20 years where we live comfortably until we are 90.
So basically on conspiracy theories, would a team of inspectors running around in a dessert looking for something they know is not there, would it be considered the starting of a conspiracy theory? or maybe smoke and mirrors?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2010 at 12:50am
You make profit sound dirty. Profit is good, as soon as someone makes one others want to join in and then you get market forces driving down prices, without market forces you get a system holding all the power which leads to massive corruption. When your shop makes a profit is it bad or is it the motivation that keeps you in the business and allows all of us access to your wonderful services? Would you be equally motivated to be wonderful if you were the only game in town?
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2010 at 9:56am
actually, competition should drive the price down, I don't think these drug companies are operating under your standard profit margins, I think they are trying to appease their investors, If i was the only game in town i would try to capitalize on that and increase profits.
seeing there are 13 pharmacies in town, i think behind closed doors they are monopolizing, that is the drug companies, not the pharmacies which still operate on standard profit margins.
I'll give you a perfect example, a product is a product, in Brunstucky there are 8 parts stores, all within walking distance of each other...seems everyone fixes their own cars there, well, right next to the autozone they're putting an O'reillys parts store in...the same Timken bearing i bought last year was 149.95, i recently purchased another one it showed up at 69.95...
so you make money 2 ways, in volume or in pricing. the drug companies are profiting in pricing and volume.
like i said earlier, we are living a tadbit longer, but how is the quality of life at that age, sure a drug will make you live longer, but you still will need your diaper changed lol
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2010 at 10:00am
btw, i try not to make a profit anymore, well never really did
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2010 at 10:25pm
Just got my letter to vote on on "IMPEACHEMNT", for obama. Kick em out!!! And all the ***************ty democrats.....

I like my new emblem on the back of my truck window. The little "Ford" guy pissing on a Obama sticker....
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2010 at 11:36pm
I've learned one thing, as soon as you think you understand something, take another look from a wider, or higher perspective, makes you think.

The pharmacy example above: there are probably ten times more people taking prescription drugs now in brunstucky, 20 to 30 times the dollar volume. If the dollars are out there, the market will find ways to get them.

The best thing in the world for the pharma companies were 5 dollar co-pays on prescriptions, doc says I should take this, only gonna cost 5 bucks...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2010 at 9:55am
to let you guys know, Mcdonalds, the creator of fat asses and responsible for high healthcare costs in this country gets a one year exemption on the new healthcare bill.
and statistically the 10 most profitible items in this country and this list includes 8.00 bottles of water in the mini bar at your local hotel room, Coming in at number 2 is.......thats a drum roll btw, prescription drugs, up to a 3000 "thats thousand" percent mark up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic