NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 12>
Author
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:56pm
Bully was able to visit Mrs. Thiel's 1st grade class in Edon, OH. He also got to spend a little time on Santa's Lap. Mrs. Thiel's class is going to try to check in every once in a while to see what Bully is up to
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:01pm
Bully asked Santa for Colts tickets and the big guy came through!!!! Colts 34 Jacksonville 24. Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!! To bad the Wild Card Game was not that great
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:06pm
Although we weren't able to take a barefoot run on New Years Eve (Due to 9" of ice on the lake) Bully still knew how to ring in the new year. We heard he was a party animal, but had no idea. He had a great time wih my wife and brother-in-law at Stella Blue in Archbold, Oh.
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:09pm
We have had a good time having Bully, there are only a couple more places we would like to take hime before he leaves. I will try not to keep him much longer. Maybe another week or so.
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 7:57pm
Since he is acustomed to the cold, send him to MI for a little ice fishing and a few pics on the separator. jeff
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 8:32pm
Looks like a good time in IN. I think it might be time for him to head to Aussie or Argentina tho, to enjoy summer and skiing....maybe Argentina first so that the flood waters down under can recede a bit. Hope our CCFan friends in Australia are doing ok.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 1:04am
Bully needs to go south, WAY South! where its summertime!
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 1:21am
well this is neat send him down to florida put him on lake Jewell for a while
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 2:24am
Well,
You could send him to Texas, and then a road trip to SJRR!
...those who have fallen and those who will.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2011 at 10:24pm
Is Bully travelling again?
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2011 at 10:41pm

Bully needs to get a pass-port...
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 12:53am
Originally posted by W.U.S.S. W.U.S.S. wrote:

brother-in-law at Stella Blue in Archbold, Oh.

Your brother-in-law is Todd Weitekamp?
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 12:01am
I need address where Bully can travel next....
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

brother-in-law at Stella Blue in Archbold, Oh.

Your brother-in-law is Todd Weitekamp?

Nope, sorry, his Name is Ken. He is from Northwest Ohio
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 12:20am

Luchog...Kapla....Lewy...Chopper...?

I think its time for Bully to head to summer climes.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 12:21am
Please pack Bully's bags and send him off to:

Mark Lewis
6 Ralfe Road
Tamworth NSW Australia 2340
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 12:35am

P.O. Box 388
Justin, Tx
...those who have fallen and those who will.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 1:23am
Cool will be waiting at the airport when he arrives. Make sure you pack sunscreen and swimmers it is warming up downunder.

Anakin is really excited about his k9 visitor.

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

in case bully wants to cross the continent and go really south..here´s my address.

Maestra Juana Rueda 1631 (1609)
Boulogne, Buenos Aires
Argentina...

I´ll make sure he also visits Lucho in Rosario..and from there who Knows..maybe he wants to cross the pond to visit the european CCF´s, or go west to visit australian CCF´s...

Here is my invitation again...just in case he wants to stay in the same continent but in the summer...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 4:09pm

in case bully wants to cross the continent and go really south..here´s my address.

Maestra Juana Rueda 1631 (1609)
Boulogne, Buenos Aires
Argentina...

I´ll make sure he also visits Lucho in Rosario..and from there who Knows..maybe he wants to cross the pond to visit the european CCF´s, or go west to visit australian CCF´s...

Here is my invitation again...just in case he wants to stay in the same continent but in the summer...

Hey Seb, forget the little pooch.. How about warming us all up with some Sumertime pics of the two legged varety ?????
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 4:45pm
soon..have some interesting ones of the wife and friend in the beach..I could add a boat in the back and make them perfect..lol
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 5:03pm
Everybody grab some popcorn, their favorite beverage, and a comfortable chair, as Kapla's definition of "interesting" tends to be a little more upscale than most. Quinner, you might want to grab an old sock also.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 5:33pm

Here is Bully's last stop in Indiana, Not too much to show with the boat show so close.
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 5:37pm

He is packing his bags and heading to the post office tomorrow. I am not going to post where he will be traveling next. That is half of the fun. We really enjoyed having him. Hopefully everyone keeps it going. Thanks Emma and Colin for starting this!!!!!!!
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 5:48pm
He's welcome to make a stop in Kansas........

Thanks Ryan
1983 Ski Nautique
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Quinner, you might want to grab an old sock also.

Okay, that really did make me laugh out loud
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
pmccook1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmccook1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 8:27pm
Send him down to Georgia,

P McCook
419 Hwy 22 w
Milledgeville,GA 31061
pmccook1

Current boat:1993 Ski Nautique " Purple "
Have owned : 76' ski nautique, 93' Sport Nautique, 83 Stars and stripes, 47' Chris Craft Continental
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 8:57pm
Somebody needs to get the little guy a Passport of sorts. That way it's all written down, stamped or signed so and Emma & Colin have written proof to show all their friends where Bully has been. Surely he'll get done traveling for a bit and return home.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 10:21pm
Tim Tim Tim! That is one incredible and long overdue idea. This little fellow, however inanimate, is seeing way more than any of us would ever dream possible in this given timeframe. There will be photographic evidence to document the travels to a certain degree, but your idea of the passport is fantastic. So who has the artistic or necessary connections to come up with that? Speak up folks.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 10:38pm
Actually, when I sent bully on (I was his second host) I enclosed the start of a journal in with him to travel with him so his adventures could be recorded, not so elaborate as to include pictures, but a good idea. Unfortunately and apparently they got separated somewhere along the way....lost with his luggage no doubt. But I concur, it should be started up again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic