NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Election 2012 Is Comming

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 33>
Author
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2011 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

=

Phil Did you even read the quotes, several Specifically mentioning the internet and Al Gore, You should try to keep one foot in the neighborhood of reality!

When I initially said I was not defending Gore, I was talking on the points of climate science. I thought that would have been obvious given my references to scientists but once again you do what your so good at doing, twisting facts to your advantage and misinforming people. With respects to the internet, I was just correcting your spew of misinformation. Do you understand yet?

P.S. When are you running for office?
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2011 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Lower our rates to what 7% to beat the swiss, 2% to beat bermuda.. aint gonna bring any money back under the current laws (yes regulation) unless you make the rate 0%. So that isnt exactly a path that gets these companies paying thier fair share of what it takes to keep the miliary, roads, fire, police, etc up and running. Disallow the various trickery that keeps the companies from paying the proper tax rate on profits.. then we can talk about what that rate needs to be to keep companies in america.

Right now we let them take advantage of being in america without a contribution while the small and medium size business dont have that luxury..

Joe, I agree with you that our corporate tax system is a mess. It was sad to see Barack complaining about that while the president of GE (whos company reportedly pays nothing) a presidential advisor, sat right behind him. I wonder why GE pays nothing? I believe we can talk about correcting this without the politics of envy being inserted into the argument. All I hear is we need more taxes on the rich, which is false. We need a plan that has every business paying a resonable amount of taxes, which would actually be a lower rate than we have, just without loopholes. We do need to keep in mind that businesses are going off shore, and they do it for cost reasons. Our government cannot afford to loose these cash cows, we need to be competitive, and keep business here and paying taxes. this would of course invlove ethical legislators not handing out favors.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2011 at 9:35pm

Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Lower our rates to what 7% to beat the swiss, 2% to beat bermuda.. aint gonna bring any money back under the current laws (yes regulation) unless you make the rate 0%. So that isnt exactly a path that gets these companies paying thier fair share of what it takes to keep the miliary, roads, fire, police, etc up and running. Disallow the various trickery that keeps the companies from paying the proper tax rate on profits.. then we can talk about what that rate needs to be to keep companies in america.

Right now we let them take advantage of being in america without a contribution while the small and medium size business dont have that luxury..

Joe, I agree with you that our corporate tax system is a mess. It was sad to see Barack complaining about that while the president of GE (whos company reportedly pays nothing) a presidential advisor, sat right behind him. I wonder why GE pays nothing? I believe we can talk about correcting this without the politics of envy being inserted into the argument. All I hear is we need more taxes on the rich, which is false. We need a plan that has every business paying a resonable amount of taxes, which would actually be a lower rate than we have, just without loopholes. We do need to keep in mind that businesses are going off shore, and they do it for cost reasons. Our government cannot afford to loose these cash cows, we need to be competitive, and keep business here and paying taxes. this would of course invlove ethical legislators not handing out favors.

That could be the most reasonable thing I've read from you. Bravo.
And yes shocking about that exec from GE and Obama having him on his jobs advisor board. Unreal.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2011 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

=

Phil Did you even read the quotes, several Specifically mentioning the internet and Al Gore, You should try to keep one foot in the neighborhood of reality!

When I initially said I was not defending Gore, I was talking on the points of climate science. I thought that would have been obvious given my references to scientists but once again you do what your so good at doing, twisting facts to your advantage and misinforming people. With respects to the internet, I was just correcting your spew of misinformation. Do you understand yet?

P.S. When are you running for office?

I understand you are trying to twist the truth, Al said "when I took the initiave in creating the internet.

Here is a synonym list for creating

Main Entry: create
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: develop in mind or physically
Synonyms: actualize, author, beget, .....invent, ....... set up, shape, sire, spawn, start
Same differnce. He implied with his language that it happend by his works, not his support of a bill. again he mmissspoke, but it is funny, or at least it used to be before all this.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2011 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by wingwrench wingwrench wrote:

Typical lib tactic, distort the truth, then keep repeating it so all the little mush for brains believe it. Here's another one.

Trumpka

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 4:15am

Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

Greg, didnt you listen.....I mean really listen
that goes for u to Dave

Eric, First of all it was sickening to see him call a joint session for a campain speech. In the past they have been used for the state of the union and things like war declarations, not to announce a lame rehash of an unsuccesful stimulus. I listened to his speech from start to finish. All he did was propose more of the same spending that has done nothing or hurt the economy so far. He said pass this about fifty time, like he was trying to hypnotise all of us which kind of scared me. He again wants to hit up the job creators for money and give it to the teachers and construction unions. He spoke again of fairness, which always means someone getting something they did not earn. He wants to extend unemployment by another year(three years...really?) When does it just become welfare? This will again raise unemplyment insurance rates on working employees, slowing job growth. He kept saying this is paid for but as I see it we have a deficit of 1.4 trillion this year and he wants to spend another .45 trillion, so unless we cut 1.85 trillion from this years budget it is not paid for. We can not afford this. He also said he is planning to review all regulation, more uncertainty for business, I will guaranty there will be changes and additions well beyond looking for regulations to reduce. His hiring tax credits are short term, business look longer that that when planning so a short term deal will not do much. This is a smaller version of the 1 trillion dollar stimulus that we had to pass immediatly to keep unemployment under 8%. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice well, we just cant afford to let that happen.

I am still learing more about the plan but there is some trickery going on here with social security. Obama wants to cut taxes going to social secutity to the tune of about 400 million. This program is going broke in about 12 years, but there is a slight of hand here, the money for social security which has alwasy been a stand alone program is going to be replaced (Paid for ) with money from the general fund, which is 1.4 trillion in the hole. So the bill is not paid for, it will increase our debt, and it will change the way social security is paid for. This is the part I am trying to figure out. What is the gain for the left in moving social security funding into the general fund? Can they then say it now is a general fund item so it does not go broke? Can they say republicans are cutting Social security when they try to cut the general fund? I smell a rat. Something is going down here.
1987 Ski Nautique

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 10:20am
Cisco's offshore tax rate is around 17% creating a shortfall of about 43 billion into our failing economy, about 600, billion dollar companies are also taking advantage of these tax rates off shore.
Dave, you made the statement that Walmart saves each family 2 grand a year, I price shop when i purchase not necessarily buying the cheapest thing I find, but, for instance the Kitchen Aid blender, 189.00 bucks everywhere, online, target, home depot and yes Walmart too. The thing about Walmart is they will go to a supplier and tell the supplier "this is what we will pay" or it wont go on our shelves, they strong arm and have the power to strong arm, but also purchasing on volume lets say writing a PO for 10,000 of these units, I would bet and I know pricing that at the end of the day they pay 40 bucks apiece for these,
I rather see a mom and pop shop get the money, phuck Walmart,
their prices are the same as everyone else, its their profit margins you are failing to see
"the things you own will start to own you"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 10:29am
Good debate last night...who do yall think won and lost?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Good debate last night...who do yall think won and lost?

Greg I think Perry still is handling his own, still front runner but last night I thought really belonged to Newt. What do you think??
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2011 at 12:57am

Dave, you made the statement that Walmart saves each family 2 grand a year, I price shop when i purchase not necessarily buying the cheapest thing I find, but, for instance the Kitchen Aid blender, 189.00 bucks everywhere, online, target, home depot and yes Walmart too. The thing about Walmart is they will go to a supplier and tell the supplier "this is what we will pay" or it wont go on our shelves, they strong arm and have the power to strong arm, but also purchasing on volume lets say writing a PO for 10,000 of these units, I would bet and I know pricing that at the end of the day they pay 40 bucks apiece for these,
I rather see a mom and pop shop get the money, phuck Walmart,
their prices are the same as everyone else, its their profit margins you are failing to see

Eric, You are correct that the prices are often the same, they all price check and match the competition. What you are not seeing is that walmart is setting the price that the rest follow, like I said you do not have to shop at walmart to save the two grand, but you should thank them for it. Walmart is the best at controlling costs, so they have the highest profit margin. That is their plan, they profit and expand pushing out the competition that does not do it as well as they do. First the mom and pops, then Kmart, Target is in their sights now. I am not saying it is nice, but it is Darwins theory put into practice in the business world, the strongest survive to reproduce, the weak and the sick get eaten. Its a jungle out there.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2011 at 1:24am
Ok we now have record high numbers in poverty, It would be way worse if we were not paying the unemployed for???? 2 years/3 years? life?
unemployment of 9.1% no job growth last month, what does it take to convince people that keynesian economics does not work?
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2011 at 10:11am
you must of pulled that Darwin theory out of a Monopoly box, sure does sound like the directions on how to play that game.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2011 at 11:04am
What do you dems have to say about the New York election last night?
1987 Ski Nautique

wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2011 at 11:18am
Obama is running scared, he launched his snitch site again.

Squeal on Conservatives
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 9:58am
So Dave, Walmarts main concern is keeping prices low, so in reality, if they are paying 40 bucks for that kitchen aid blender, why not double your money and sell it for 80?
is not what your saying price fixing, or gouging....last time i checked that was against the law.
its ashame if you condone Walmarts business practices, they are constantly in the news with labor problems.
My buddy who owns a machine shop who is constantly bitching about Chinese metal, work going to China and so on, well i needed a tube for my daughters bike, he is a cheap bastard and at lunch i had to stop to get a tube, i said i was going to Ace, when i walk in the door i will get "can I help you" and right to the bike isle...he told me your crazy cause you can get that tube at Walmart for 2 bucks less,
so in hindsite, for a dollar less, I gotta find a parking spot, walk in search for the bike section because the special ed, (only because you can pay them less and in no way is pun uintended,to hopefully point me in the right direction, find a cheap version of a real innertube, go to the 85 checkouts with 2 open, wait behind 10 fatasses loading up on frozen pizza's, with the foodstamp card, passing the help wanted sign which they dont notice, and pay for my tube, time elapsed.....lunch is over, I saved a fcn dolar....
needless to say, Ace hardware may stay open for 1 more week because i opted to purchase the tube there
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 10:47am

... for a dollar less, I gotta find a parking spot, walk in search for the bike section because the special ed, (only because you can pay them less and in no way is pun uintended,to hopefully point me in the right direction, find a cheap version of a real innertube, go to the 85 checkouts with 2 open, wait behind 10 fatasses loading up on frozen pizza's, with the foodstamp card, passing the help wanted sign which they dont notice, and pay for my tube, time elapsed.....lunch is over, I saved a fcn dolar....

Sounds like we've been to the same Walmart.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 11:22am
Eric, Walmarts concern is making a profit, just like everyone else. theyre niche is to be the low cost guy and they have found ways to be the best at being that guy. They killed kmart but their current business model will never kill Macys, all business have to find thier niche and then compete to be the best at it. In my market there are tons of guys selling and fixing outboards and very few selling inboard ski boats. You can shop the outboards, but the inboard guys cna pretty much name their price. problem is there is a limited customer base for the inboard guys. the market baalances it out.

Price fixing is when walmart and taget havea meeting and say we are killing each other , lets agree to sell at $**.** so we all make money. price checking and price matching is just being competitive. Predatory pricing is when you sell at or below cost to drive a competator out of business. walmart sells at a profit, but controls costs better than anyone else so they can sell lower. Ace will find ways to compete, for all the reasons you dont go to walmart. If ace tries to out walmart walmart they will likely fail. Remember Knox lumber? They were great at customer service, they had the answer booth, smaller stores. Home owners loved them, but they tried to be home depot, problem was they ewere not. they reduced and dumbed down their staff, and tried to compete on price with less buying power and inventory. Good buy Knox. they abandoned thier niche. I defend home Walmart, but I usually shop Target. THey have nicer stores and better stuff. My choice.
1987 Ski Nautique

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 1:10pm

what does it take to convince people that keynesian economics does not work?

Ever hear of the new deal? What is your interpretation of how we got out of the great depression?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 1:17pm
i think if we all woke up one day, and said to ourselves, im not going to shop at Walmart, im going to pony up for an American car, shake my neighbors hand, and pay it forward, the country would be a better place..
Americans are so infatuated with this and that but not the core problem, its in front of our eyes but we cant see it.
Dave, can someone employed by Walmart make a living? 2 cars in the drive, send your kids to school, retire, the American dream? nah, not very American, the key word. As a CEO, that *************** shouldnt worry about high profits, he should worry about the family and not only his
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 2:21pm

im going to pony up for an American car

Are there even any cars left that are all American? I don't think so, at least I'm not aware of any. Even the Ford F150 is only 55% American made. Let's look at Toyota Camry, it takes 6,000 American Workers to build the Camry and only 2,250 to build the Ford escape. 80% of the parts in a Toyota Camry are American made while only 65% of the Escape are American. So in all actuality, there are "import" cars that are more American made than "American" cars. Damn shame really.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 5:44pm
Hey Eric!!!

Now that Obummer is plannimng to give us business owners a tax credit for hiring new employees, I am having difficulty figuring out if I should hire 18 or 20 people???!!

What would you do?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 3:02am
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

what does it take to convince people that keynesian economics does not work?

Ever hear of the new deal? What is your interpretation of how we got out of the great depression?

Phil it would be really cool if we could go back and see what would happen with supply side econmics and put the argument to rest once and for all. Economist argue both sides and many believe the depression was prolonged by the new deal, and only ended with war production for world war two. It took till the early 50's to get the standard of living back to what it was in the 20's. The new deal certainly helped those that were in the program but those not may have suffered much longer than they needed to. I do prefer work projects to unemployment. At least the individual gets to perform something for the pay and the country got some cool infrastructure. The new deal startred four years into the depression and the depression lasted another 6 years. In comparrison Regan turned Carters disasterous keyensian economy around lowering unemployment from 10.4 to 8 percent in a three years and after his 8 years created 21 million new jobs and his ending unemployment rate was just 5.4 percent. Obamas plan is leading us to a second dip recession.
Keyensians often site GDP increases as proof of results, but GDP includes government spending so of course it will increase when governmnet wrestless money out of the private sector. When GPP is looked at (Gross Private) there is actually a historic decrease with keyesian policies.

A simple analogy is if you have two guys in line at the grocery store, one with 75 cents to spend and one with a $1.25. The grocery would net 2.00. If the government comes in to balance the system, they will take 20 cents to administrate redistributing the money, leaving each person with 90 cents, and the grocery with only 1.80. The guy getting an extra 15 cents reward that he did not earn will never complain, but the grocery store and the wealthier customer have both been punished for the success of the wealthier person.

Another way to look at is to assign the us private economy at a given point in time the value of 100 units, over the corse of a year the govenment extracts 19 percent to use for services (19 units). The private economy then would need to produce 19 new units to stay even. For the economy to grow it need to produce more than 19 units. Lets say government stays out of the way and the private economy grows 29 units, minus the governments 19 the economy is now at 110 units. The government now can comfortably grow by 19% of the 10 extra units (1.9 units). If the economy is stagnent and only producing the 19 units, and the government wants to stimulate it by spending, it takes out maybe 23 units instead of 19. The private sector now is down to 96 units (giving it less resources to use for growth.) so the next year the governments is basing its percentage on 96 units instead of 100 and has less to collect, or must spend at a deficit.

Did that make sense?

1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 3:16am

What do you dems have to say about the New York election last night?

Nothing? Thats what I thought!
1987 Ski Nautique

MMT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 8:36am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

On the USPS....I honestly don't know how they are set up or structured, but I do know they come to the Feds asking for bailouts on a routine basis, just as Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac do. Hmmmm! See a trend developing here?? Government entities=lose money>>>need bailouts.

Don't forget about the government run / owned economic powerhouse AMTRAK.
MMT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 8:51am

A simple analogy is if you have two guys in line at the grocery store, one with 75 cents to spend and one with a $1.25. The grocery would net 2.00. If the government comes in to balance the system, they will take 20 cents to administrate redistributing the money, leaving each person with 90 cents, and the grocery with only 1.80. The guy getting an extra 15 cents reward that he did not earn will never complain, but the grocery store and the wealthier customer have both been punished for the success of the wealthier person.

Did that make sense?

Nice analogy. I saw somewhere (Stossel I believe) a poll that almost all college kids believed in wealth redistribution to "help the poor" (more like lazy). Some time later the same college kids were told that their entire graduating class GPA would be averaged and everyone would receive the same GPA.

Just like society underachievers were elated and overachievers were pissed.....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 10:22am
Steve, im taking advantage of my own tax credits lol, I need some good paying work,
If we we woke up and decided to buy an American car the power would be put back into our hands and we would call the shots, just about everyone i know (older) had something to do with the auto industry at one time, whether it was a supplier, assembly, its a tough argument that the nips build their cars right here in the cornfields of America, To me its just a way of putting the unemployed to work in the depressed areas of this country and to appease the general public in to thinking the cars are built here,
smoke would blow from the stacks at the steel yards, the diners would re-appear, ghost towns would come to life again, really, Back track the history of the big three and see how it helped the economy.
really, really think about the end result if everyone woke one day and said thats it, there is some intelligence here, WHAT would happen?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 11:04am
Speaking of the auto companies, GM workers have been unable to reach a new labor agreement, but they CANNOT strike. When they became Government Motors they gave up that right. Where is the union outrage we saw against Govenor Walker when he tried to limit union workers rights? Why are the unions workers not occupying our nations captial? What is the difference? The difference is tha the union leaders are in bed with Obama, they got paid off to give away the auto workers rights. The unions are not in it for the worker, they are in it for the unions.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2011 at 5:31am
Anyone following the Solyndra fiasco? As much as I like to see the Obama administration squirm, it is hard to enjoy knowing it was done with our money. If this was a republican administration wouldnt this be "Solyndragate" by now?
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2011 at 9:53am
Perry mixing it up with the religous fanatics, trying to get the votes....just have a bad feeling about him, first impressions are usually right
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2011 at 10:18am
Eric, what was your first impression of our current president?

I don't see one person coming forward that gives me any confidence in our government getting us out of this mess.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 33>
  Share Topic