Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1984 SN 2001 hour meter

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
HBnautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1984 SN 2001 hour meter
    Posted: August-01-2008 at 4:28am
I went to replace my hour meter with a new teleflex hour meter and when I got under the dash I noticed that the stock hour meter had "4" wires hooked to it not the 2 the new hour meter requires? Is this because maybe my stock one is lighted? If so where do i get one to match the stock one?
wakemeup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakemeup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2008 at 6:07am
You may want to start with the parts department at California Correct Craft in Norco. They've helped me with stuff like that. Google them for their number. Anyway, its a starting point. Good luck! Good to see another So Cal member.
Wakemeup

1988 Ski Nautique

1999 Air Nautique
HBnautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2008 at 1:33pm
wakemeup,
thanks for the suggestion I think that is a great idea. I did check last night to see if the hour meter is lit and it is. I am sure that is what I need. Same 2 U bout SOCAL member!!
Livin' the Life
My 84' 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic