Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toledo barefoot race

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
spanky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2008 at 10:46pm
I'm looking forward to the race, but if I don't find a boat I to will be watching.
We have a good team,I'm not saying we will win, but we will not be last.
Thanks guys.
don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2008 at 7:40pm
Here's a direct link.
2nd annual Buckethead Classic
I've been at races with Brian, the host, for the last few years. Good guy. The schedule for this race is on Friday night, we all meet at this bar/restaraunt called LaRoes in downtown GRap, OH. Grand Rapds, Ohio is a little town and this bar is one of those old places with a cool long bar.
We're staying at the campground, Mary Jane Thurston Park ( "did he say Mary Jane?) were the launch and start is. The race starts at 7:00am (usually a little after because of slow risers). Afterwords, there is fun footing and partying/BBQing.
Should be a great time. The water is always glass and the people are great.
Hope to see some of you guys there.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Busted Knuckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Busted Knuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2008 at 7:19pm
here you go

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/barefootcentral/vpost?id=2846411

bkg
Volante Barefoot Skier built by American Skier Boats -
www.footngear.com
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2008 at 1:30am
Hmmm I will have to think about it. Any info online tull???

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2008 at 1:24am
Aug 16th
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2008 at 12:13am
Originally posted by spanky spanky wrote:

I will be sking in a barefoot race just outside Toledo Ohio. I'm two,to of my team mates will also be making trip with me.
We are looking for a 4th skier with a FAST inboard ski boat. We are not new to the sport of barefoot racing, so if you want to be in the hunt for what is the longest inboard race please e-mail or call me.
Thank you
      Heath
210-445-7667

Heath-

What date is the race? Probably would not bring a boat but if Ihad a couple of weeks to get some endurance I would do it.

Tim

DougsdevilCC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougsdevilCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2008 at 7:11pm
Not participating but wacthing
CCcruiser
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2008 at 3:18pm
Doug

It starts in Grand Rapids, OH, runs down the Maumee river to Nepoleon, and back. If you are interested in running, I'll get you the info.

Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

DougsdevilCC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougsdevilCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2008 at 2:36pm
Where abouts will the race take place?
CCcruiser
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2008 at 12:26pm
Spanky
This race is tricky because of the arched bridges that the racers go under. You have to navigate the course well or you can run into debris under these bridges. You shouldn't have a problem, just follow us.
See you at LaRoe's Friday night.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

spanky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2008 at 2:18am
I will be sking in a barefoot race just outside Toledo Ohio. I'm two,to of my team mates will also be making trip with me.
We are looking for a 4th skier with a FAST inboard ski boat. We are not new to the sport of barefoot racing, so if you want to be in the hunt for what is the longest inboard race please e-mail or call me.
Thank you
      Heath
210-445-7667
don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic