Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Many Nautique Parts For Sale- MUST SELL!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
pjpayleitner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Many Nautique Parts For Sale- MUST SELL!
    Posted: August-12-2008 at 1:47am
Clearing out old dealer parts inventory. Take a look at the spreadsheet, I have pictures for everything so just ask and I'll send over pics.

Everything must go! I have aggresively priced everything. Feel free to make an offer on any item. Some items have some room to work with and some prices are firm. Some items I'm not sure what a fair price is so feel free to make an offer!      

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 1:57am
10 BI front toe handle
16 cipa mirror mount (if square windshield)
45 Correct craft decal

kevin @ plbc.net
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 2:01am
Is there a email address where we can reach you?

Your profile on PN mentioned loc'd in WI. Where? Which dealer?

I'm interested in the ShoreStation canopy if it will fit the lift I use.
NCH2OSKI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH2OSKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 2:20am
I replied on the PN site, let me know the payment info.

Thanks
Jeff
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 2:56am
Feel free to shoot any questions to pjpayleitner@charter.net

Parts are located in Lannon, WI- 20 mins NW of Milwaukee.

Also should mention that buyer will pay actual shipping cost or can pick up locally.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 3:58am
HW: Can you make a link? Could not get to the list....said I needed to download something else. Please help a computer challenged pal.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 12:05pm
PN post

Excel spreadsheet of parts

Just hit "Open" after you click on the spreadsheet attachment (or second link). You should have the necessary software already downloaded on your machine (Microsoft Office). Call me tonight I can help you out, and let me know if anyone in the WSWSC will be out this week.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 1:59am
Well it wouldn't work for me. At the second link I got a screen asking if I wanted to save the file or find something to open it with. Hit find and I got a screen asking me if I wanted to download some stuff...excel is one name I remember. Darn these computers.

You got my message I hope...hooked you up with a WSWSC guy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
85skinautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2008 at 1:24am
Hello,

I have some interest in a few parts. Wonder if there still available? Line 14 - Cipa mirror, Line 24 - Glove box lid, Line 37 - Knob, carbon fiber, and Line 39 - Knob, woodgrain.   Please give me a call at (440) 915-5900.

Thanks,   Matthew

85skinautique2001
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2008 at 12:42am
Everyone, I just edited the original post to include an image of the spreadsheet.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
xjglen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xjglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2008 at 3:17pm
Is P/N s1027 still for sale??
93 Ski Nautique
waterskier2007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2008 at 1:34pm
my dad bought this banner from the dealer, here is a picture of it on the house

-Brendan Kirchner
Glass is made to be shattered

85BFN
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2008 at 2:14pm
This is our new cottage on White lake in Michigan.
At the time of this photo, we had our 85BFN in the hoist next to my buddy's Malibu and my brother-in-law's Supra. I didn't want any confusion as to which boat was ours.

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

cole7790 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole7790 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2008 at 4:24pm
I am interested in engine cover cargo net
james
kinookamura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinookamura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2008 at 4:45pm
Interested in your keyless ignition pad and teleflex speedometer and tech, for 2000 nautique.Are they still available and if so do you have pictures. Thanks
kino
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2008 at 9:24pm
Interested on the glove box lid if you have it. Send me an e-mail to anthonylizardi@gmail.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2008 at 12:33am
sorry, haven't checked this post in awhile. most of the items are sold but some are still available. Kinoo-i still have the keyless ignition pad but speedo and tach are sold. i'll try to get a pic...
kinookamura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinookamura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2008 at 5:38pm
pjpayleitner, If you have picture you can send to my email at kinookamura@aol.com. I am in California how do you handle your transactions? Thanks
kino
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2008 at 1:07am
Is the Transom Decal 88 "Correct Craft" still avail? How about Nautique Feather flags and 113 wakeskate....? Thanks! - Steve
scooot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2009 at 6:00pm
Hi do you still have the 2000-2001 carbon fiber keyless ignition keypad? I have just unloaded my container from the USA and 1 of the buttons isnt working and now I cant start my boat. Thanks in advance
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2009 at 12:45pm
Hi, Looking for a prop and some decals. Email me your phone # and I will give you a call.

Paul
Pgaski@hotmail.com
Davey Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davey Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2009 at 7:34pm
HI
My name is Dave, I have a 93 sport that the hull decals have sun shrunk. Wondering if those decals are still avaible????? I do live In calgary alberta, If would like to get a hold of me you can call 403-257-4214 or email ddakota04@gmail.com
JEFF ANDRES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF ANDRES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 1:40pm
I AM INTERESTED IN THE TRANSOM DECAL WORLD CHAMPION SKI NAUTIQUE GRAY AND WHITE FOR 90-92 BOAT

JEFF ANDRES
JEFF ANDRES
mbrandt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbrandt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 12:29pm
Wondering if you have the motor Box
sa-44-140   Mark 847-489-1314
mfb
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 6:51pm
If the part number was S1027 for the transom decal i have them in stock. They were black/gray and clear in the middle. Please call me 407-851-1965 THe motor box net is still available from Nautiqueskins.com.
woodyelc
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 9:37pm
Guys-

Pretty much everything is gone. I do have the following left:

Acme 4-Blade Propeller #380 for V-Drive Nautiques. This was the stock prop good for all around use. Not a wakeboard-only prop.

1997-2001 Observer's seat bottom skin. Zephyr (tan) color

1997-2001 Rear seat bottom skins for both starboard and port sides. Zephyr

Diamond Anniversary window decals.

Gauge panel insert from a 2006 Nautique

Tracking fins that were replaced because they were apparently made from defective metal. However none of these fins are cracked or anything. They were just replaced as a precaution.

pjpayleitner@charter.net

JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2009 at 4:10am
I am interested in the S1027 decal - WORLD CHAMPION SKI NAUTIQUE. I'll shoot you an e-mail.

Thanks!
"That's not a Snow Cone that's my Ring!"
pciara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pciara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2009 at 5:21pm
Hello,
By chance to you happen to have the speedometer still for sale??

Thanks-
Paul

(It looked like you have have sold it - but, thought I'd inquire just in case...)
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2009 at 3:51pm
I may be intereted in the tracking fins. Please contact me if you do still have them.
Bro Stimie
E023473 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E023473 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 5:35pm
I recently purchased a 1986 ski nauitque and it is missing the rear seat and plastic boxes it sets on. I have never owned a ski nauitque so if I'm not clear please let me know. The rear seat I've seen rapes around to the sides. If you have one would you email me a picture and a price. I don't care about the upolstery I'm going to have the seats recovered this fall.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic