Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monster Board Rack - Chrome Plated

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mndanielsncsu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monster Board Rack - Chrome Plated
    Posted: August-27-2008 at 4:57pm
I have an extra Monster brand chrome plated board rack for sale. There are two spots on the inside of one of the forks where the chrome plating is starting to bubble. Aside from that, there is nothing wrong with it. My guess is that whoever buys it could probably get a free replacement from Monster since the plating is defective. It does not include the collar. Asking $100 plus $15 for shipping.

These sell new for $200.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2008 at 7:39pm
Anyone interested for $75 plus shipping? I just want to get it out of my garage.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2008 at 11:04pm
Might know of a guy in need...will check for you.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2008 at 3:42pm
Sounds good, I appreciate you looking into it.
shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2008 at 7:54pm
still available?
Bremsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bremsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2009 at 6:55pm
Did you sell this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2009 at 4:54pm
Shawnmc and Bremsen, this is still available. Sorry for the very delayed response. I haven't been checking hte boards much lately. Let me know if you are still interested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2009 at 11:27pm
Still no interest? I'd love to get this thing out of my garage. Make an offer.
shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2009 at 11:49pm
do you know the price of the collar?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 1:16am
Not sure... have you checked Monster's website? I can check tomorrow sometime if you haven't already.
shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 2:09am
collar is not listed. I will call tomorrow.

thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 11:33pm
Shawn - any interest? Did you have a chance to check on the collar?
shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2009 at 11:26pm
collar is $25 plus shipping. Do you know how much you want for it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2009 at 11:57pm
How about $50 plus shipping. Shipping shouldn't be too bad since I'm in NC. That should still get you out the door for alot less than buying one new.
fastjohnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastjohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 3:41pm
still available?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 11:36pm
Fastjohnny - it is still available. Let me know if you're interested.

Matt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastjohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 1:15am
Yeah, I'll take it for the $50 plus $15 for shipping if that is ok? How can I pay you?

John

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 1:22am
That works for me. You can pay me with Paypal. I can email you an invoice in the morning. What's your email address?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastjohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 1:39am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 6:13pm
Item has sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic