Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Boom

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot Boom
    Posted: September-13-2008 at 8:44am
I have a Barefoot International straight barefoot boom for sale. The boom is in good condition and all pieces appear to be present. From looking at the BI website it appears this boom is the gunnel mount model as it has mounts for the side of the boat. It is the same size and design as my boom that mounts on my ski pylon, this one is just missing the pylon mount. Thanks

Dave
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 2:00pm
Dave, if I understand you correctly, then if one were to buy a clamp, then it would mount to the pylon just fine? If so, shoot me some pictures: TRBenj@gmail.com
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 12:55am
Tim

Sending an e-mail tonight.

Dave
NBIGGER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NBIGGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 6:14pm
I think there may be a clamp for sale on planetnautique if this is not sold. it is on a list with a bunch of other stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic