Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show your last ski runs of the season!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show your last ski runs of the season!
    Posted: October-14-2008 at 12:07am
We had a chance to get out for one last set. A great day with air in the 70's, water temps in the low 50's. I'm already anxious for spring.
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2008 at 12:26am
does this tread count for us in the south?!??!
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2008 at 12:48am
Only if your lake freezes solid enough to drive a truck on it......
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 12:07pm
I was just informed to look real close at Mark's (LLS) picture for something wrong. Just in case no one knows, Mark's own boat is a MC - guess he likes being pulled by another brand better!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 1:18pm
More like something is RIGHT Pete!

And I also like how he cropped that out or used a different picture when posting it on the MC site. Your efforts did not go unnoticed Mark.

I won't know what my last ski run is until the ice comes, probably another 5 weeks.
greagin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greagin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2008 at 12:40am
yep, still going strong here in SC, probably wont put her up until last week of november maybe first week of december!!!
Grant
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2008 at 3:05am
Uhhhh....no last runs here to show....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JHadji View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JHadji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2008 at 12:35pm
Last Splash on the Lehigh River :)

1988SkiNautique2001
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2008 at 1:34am

62wood out for a cruse on a warm October day http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/72ccfan/102_7164.jpg

notice   No wet suit here . Very cold water.

Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2008 at 2:20am
Still getting a lot of footin' in....

On the sloughs of the Sacramento River Delta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjGog6Tezo

On the Sac River, close to downtown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTq50_6aKQ4

Conditions have been epic in the Central Valley: warm days, no wind...
Got Foot?
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2008 at 8:38pm
Had 3 good fooin' runs in on Nov.4 here in northen IN. Water temp about 50 but air temp was 70
Captured these shots from my Flip Video.

👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2008 at 9:36pm
Ripped some nice fall runs at the Port of Sacramento a week or so ago with the legend Willie Farrell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1sJdi90GA0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKK6N0J7AU

Got my first flu of the season this week. Killin' me. perfect day out there today. Should be footin', but I am not.
Got Foot?
SkiBum View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2008 at 12:37pm
Not exactly the end of the season. We aren't too good about taking pictures. This was during our annual trek to Lake Powell. My daughter, Michelle (18 yrs).

Bill
http://www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks
www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks 1987 SN Rebuild Project
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2008 at 5:07pm
I took to the water for another epic sunny CA Delta day. 78 degrees, 65 degree water, no wind. Not bad for November 16th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UyhRIIen0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch
v=quWPrcMF2sM&feature=channel

The day was easy after all that. Dug into the couch, watched football, played with my 4 kids. Life's good!

Got Foot?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2008 at 5:30pm
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 7:07pm
Still getting good foot sets in Sacramento. This was shot on the Sacramento River. In July, I had never been pulled by a rope on my bare feet. This video is a record of all the goals I had for footing this year:

Footing Goals Acheived
Got Foot?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 7:19pm
Great skiing, and posting!
footer89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2008 at 1:36am

Here are some pics from November 15. The air temp was a around 34 degrees. Still have lots of open water in our area, but the basin we ski on was completely froze over this weekend, along with another public access so no footing this past weekend. The plan is to get another run in December sometime.

*******photos fixed - Keith********
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2008 at 1:31pm
Use the up load button second from the right, then select browse and pic the picture to upload.
You can also go back and edit or delete previous post by clicking the edit or delete button.
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2008 at 2:25pm
Hey Guys,
The issue with the photos were the file names. You had () in the file names. Try to avoid these in the future and you'll have no problems.

Thanks
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2008 at 3:04pm
Nice shots Ben, I wish I was out there. I've got to get new seals for my drysuit this winter.

Nice Boat Too!
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2008 at 2:57pm
Still ripping good sets in California. Weather cooler, but still nice:

Fall Footin

Enjoy...

Got Foot?
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 4:04pm
Despite the fog and low 50/50 (air/water) I did manage a couple of runs yesterday. Looking forward to the Carolina Show Ski Team's New Years Day Barefoot Challenge on Lake Normam. Come one come all...I will try to upload pic's later
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Despite the fog and low 50/50 (air/water) I did manage a couple of runs yesterday. Looking forward to the Carolina Show Ski Team's New Years Day Barefoot Challenge on Lake Normam. Come one come all...I will try to upload pic's later

Is there an online flyer on this or can you give us some info?

edit: I found it. 2008 New Year's Day BrrrrFoot Challenge
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 7:09pm
Unfortunately there is not an oline flyer for this years even. The event will be held @ Lake Norman Marina. We are anticipating 20+ footers with competitions in the boom and open division. Our annual MC is the one and only John Gillette the barefoot legend.
Out of towners looking to make the trip and compete please pm me and I will assist in finding some local lodging with some of the team members.
You can also visit www.carolinashowski.com
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2008 at 12:52am
Are those pictures of you Steve? Man you look like a tall guy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2008 at 7:06pm
Great shots guys! Love the Indiana barefooters!

Got a run in last Wednesday and plan to go again this Wednesday!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2008 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Are those pictures of you Steve? Man you look like a tall guy.

john

Na, that's my evil twin! LOL   5'11" size 10 skis @ 145lbs. Life is Good!

Steve
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2008 at 12:13am
size 10's?! Picture must make 'em look bigger!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2009 at 12:55pm
Bill,
That shot of your daughter is awesome.

This is for you guys that are feeling that long winter hibernation. Being a former hardcore snowmobiler, I must admit that I don't miss it even a little bit. Not when I can be doing this right after Xmas. . .

Well, actually we can do that all year round but it always feels extra cool to do it at Xmas and New Years. I know that you've seen the video of John and his accomplishments this year so you can chew on this while you wait for the snow to melt.

Have a wonderful new year guys and gals. It's been an honor to be a part of this awesome community.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic