NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A day in CT

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A day in CT
    Posted: June-23-2009 at 12:51pm
Its been a week and half now, so I figured I'd better get some pics up! Two Fridays ago, we stole a day from mother nature- the forecast called for an 80% chance of rain, but the skies stayed clear. Hollywood was in town on business and Brad (Barracuda) made the trip down from MA. We burned more gas in the '90 in one day than I have so far this year... awesome.

We did some frontwards stuff...

...and some backwards stuff...

...and some upside down stuff...

...some flyers...

...triples...

...and even had some lovely ladies to share the day with.

Thanks for coming out guys, we had a blast! I sure have met some great friends through CCF- thanks Keith.

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2009 at 1:25pm
Nice pics!

You guys sure are hardcore with all of that cold weather gear...either that or some of us are pansies.

Water temp here is now in the low 80's and the general temp is the mid 90's.

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2009 at 3:48am
Great pictures Tim! Man, I wish I could have made it. Looks like it was a great time.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2009 at 10:10am
Great pics, Tim. I like Brad's hat.
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2009 at 11:52am
Tim which lake is that again? Nice man, We have been busy with Family stuff as my last grandfather passed away on the 10th of June at 101.5 yrs old that weekend was shot and last weekend all the rain we've had water levels are high and debris probably everywhere.
I hope to make it out on Lake Zoar Sunday I do have a pic from I think Memorial Day weekend was last time I have footed I think.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2009 at 12:53pm
Tim- Thanks for having me for the day. You sure have a nice place there and the 90 ran great!
I had a great time as the 5th wheel for the day- hahaha
I finally got to meet Hollywood and the lovely Carolyn.
Quinner even joined us on a late night phone call Thursday night.
Good friends and good times- absolutely!
Sure was nice to hang out with you guys and spend the day on the water.

Great pics! Melissa sure is good with that camera! She even caught Hollywood in mid flip We sure didn't see that flip coming and it was a highlight of the day!

I feel we should add the disclaimer that no geese were actually harmed that day..hahaha

Bruce- It's a great hat, but I was just borrowing it.Maybe someday I'll get my own   

-Brad
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2009 at 12:54pm
Greg, its been a cold spring here in the northeast- lots of rain and not much sun... air temps were around 70 that day, water temp was mid to high 60's. Our lake is shallow and will get to 80 in August if the sun will finally come out! For now the wetsuit tops take a little bit of the chill off.

Phil, looking good! Im up on Tyler.

Keith, would have been fun if you could make it. Wish I could have spread the word more and had more of the northeast guys come- this sort of came together at the last minute.

Bruce, it is a good looking hat, isnt it? I think Brad was hoping to steal it from me...
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2009 at 9:27pm
Great pictures!!! man is cold down here!!! -3º Celsius today!!! at least no snow down under!
Firts thing I´ll do after breaking in the engine is footing....
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2009 at 12:52am
Nice pics Tim we'll be skiing again in a few weeks!
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2009 at 1:48am
The lake that I was skiing on tonight in Wisconsin was 81... Hopefully that carries through to GL
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2009 at 2:52am
Tim great pics you blokes make it look easy. Water temps look a bit cool. How is the water temp at GL warmer than that I hope.

Kapla -3 C is cold you are down under like us in winter. Your barefooting exploits have encouraged me to give it a go next season. I like to wakeboard but my old knees are becoming a problem I was hoping barefooting will be easier on them.

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2009 at 2:52pm
Great pictures Tim!

It is always great to see folks from the site get together out on the water.

Kyle
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2009 at 11:53am
Looking good, gentlemen! Brad, wow, you've advanced big time. One foot, backwards, what's next?

I'm getting closer to making a full pass on the course. The INT is Sunday, so we'll see what I can do.

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic