NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MasterLine Pro lock gloves.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MasterLine Pro lock gloves.
    Posted: August-19-2009 at 7:37pm
I have three pairs of MasterLine pro lock gloves (like Clinchers) for sale. One each Med, Lg and Xlg, these gloves seem to be consistant in sizing with the other Masterline products.
E-mail floridainboards@msn.com.

Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 8:37pm
How much?
trihartsfield View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trihartsfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 11:11pm
Pictures? Used or New?
Chris
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2009 at 12:15pm
Are you guy's for real? Pictures? How much?
Of course their new!
E-mail floridainboards@msn.com
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2009 at 5:27pm
If they are "new" from a "dealer" just click on the original poster's ad supporting CCFan. If unable to find as I was here is a link with a photo for the same product.

Gloves

Of course he could just be sending silent donations to Keith??
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2009 at 5:56pm
You are correct!
And yes I send donations from time to time and give gladly to the web site a % anytime I sell something thru it.
Glad someone posted a link to H2Ozmosis. Call Tadd he is great to work with and is very knowelgable about waterski related products. We are partners in business and share our customer base.
Thaks to Keith for a great web site.

I have only 2 pairs of Pro locks left 1 med 1 xlg.
floridainboards@msn.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic