NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone near Annapolis, MD ?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone near Annapolis, MD ?
    Posted: November-07-2009 at 2:46am
This windshield has been on ebay a few times... I think it would work on my Higgins, but have no way to pick it up... Kind of a long shot, but anyone near Annapolis, MD, coming to the midwest sometime?

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2009 at 3:25am
Steve, where does the windshield go?

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2009 at 4:59am
it goes on MY Higgins...

Now.. pay attention.....   LOL

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2009 at 11:45pm
I was just giving ya crap steve, I hadn't seen a picture of one so I figured I'd do a google search...thats what I came up with
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2009 at 11:50pm
Chris, I had already figured that...    

heck, maybe I could leave the windshield off, like its big brother?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Terp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 11:44am
Steve, I may be able to help you out on this, but it would have to be this weekend. Call me on my cell... 301.325.9758 and maybe we can work out the logistics.   John
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2009 at 9:05pm
I've got a good friend and Nautique owner in Annapolis, but not sure when he expects to next be in the midwest. Where in the midwest?
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2009 at 1:07pm
I live in NW IL ... zip- 61081   thanks..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2010 at 2:10am
The windhield is back on ebay...

still trying to figure out a way to get it to IL..... They say it would have to ship common carrier.... not good track records with them on something like this..

Any other shipping ideas?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2010 at 2:34am
Hey wood...there used to be a guy on here named Mike that used "69 Mustang" as his name. Do a search and I bet you'll find him. I once went to Tampa to get a trailer for him. He is in the DC area, great guy, bet he would help.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2010 at 1:02pm
John, i did Mikes trans a few or 2 years back, interior from the winkies and a new shaft I think, havnt heard much from him since then, nice guy, almost as nice as you...a matter of fact, lol
I thought he was from Fla.?
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2010 at 10:29pm
eric; I remember him talking about driving his trans out to your place. He had nothing but the best to say about you and your work. Now the sounds he heard as he crossed the city lines into brunstucky was something he was very unfamiliar with...what with coming from the DC area.

"interior from winkies"...whats that?

I am not sure where he is "from" but I know he did alot of work down here in Florida. Has something to do with golf tournys.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic