Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer for a 21 foot sport nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
14surfing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 14surfing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer for a 21 foot sport nautique
    Posted: November-20-2009 at 12:42am
Can any one help me iam looking for a trailer that will fit my 21 foot sport nautique. 1991. Does anyone know where i can get a used one or do you have to buy a new one? Need help can't find one/ Thanks

aaron
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2009 at 1:27am
21' Ramlin

Or go to jaxed

go to vehicle parts, type in inboard boat trailers

go back to general discussin board and look under craigslist finds topic
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
WLKONH2O View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WLKONH2O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2009 at 11:28am
I have one that I can get for you $1300. Eagle setup for a 21' Super Sport Nautique. Matt 704-488-7044

WLKONH2O <><
96 Ski Nautique
Race City Marine
Inboard Parts & Repair
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2009 at 12:28pm
I have one that I just posted on Craigslist in Charlotte, NC for a $1000.00. It is made by American trailers and is a 1990 model. It came with a 1990 Ski Brendella that I parted out. The Ski Brendella was very similar to your '91 Sport Nautique and would work for you. Here are a couple of pictures of it. Let me know if it interests you.

Bro Stimie
skigoode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skigoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2009 at 3:01pm
I may have a trailer for you in Cincinnati.
2008 Boatmate New Tandem Loaded. $3300.
markjlohrer@fuse.net
grdng8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grdng8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2010 at 10:24am
Does anyone have a trailer for a 21' sport nautique.
Its a 1990.
Thx, Scott 919 225 6026
magic03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magic03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2010 at 12:27am
Poulter Says to play in Players' Championship.
The Englishman, who shared the golf clubs lead at the Masters two weeks ago before finishing tenth, will now take a two-week break to recover from his injury. Poulter says golf equipment he will return to action at Sawgrass on May 6 to play in The Players' Championship ishiner .

pmccook1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmccook1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2010 at 2:58am
If you can find a Ramlin with the adjustable front bow stop, you can adjust it to fit. It has 3 different selections to move the post to, surge brakes, and a swing away front coupling.   You'll love it if you can find one. The boat I just bought came with one. Best trailer I've ever used.   

I was just down at orlando nautiques and Joe showed me one that was custom built that was really nice. Its been there for awhile the guy wanted a new price, I think he may come down if someone was serious.
But check with Joe Mama at Orlando nautique's if your close by he might could find something for you.
pmccook1

Current boat:1993 Ski Nautique " Purple "
Have owned : 76' ski nautique, 93' Sport Nautique, 83 Stars and stripes, 47' Chris Craft Continental
fool32696 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fool32696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2010 at 11:23pm
I'm in Orlando and need a used trailer for an 02 Super Air. Does anyone have one for sale or know about one for sale?
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2010 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by skigoode skigoode wrote:

I may have a trailer for you in Cincinnati.
2008 Boatmate New Tandem Loaded. $3300.
markjlohrer@fuse.net

I bought my Boatmate tandem trailer new in 2009 for less than that!

If you are interested in a new trailer call Boatmate directly. Talk to Owen. They are a great group of guys to work with and build a nice trailer.
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2010 at 10:12pm
Randy, you need to get some new diary pics showing that new trailer (sorry for the thread-jack 14surfing).
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2010 at 4:07pm
your right Jim... I need to get that updated. Adding this to the long list of "things to do".
pmgIA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmgIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2010 at 5:06am
I need one for a 93 Sport
1993 Correct Craft Sport (for sale)
1979 Correct Craft Ski Nautique (sold)
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2010 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by pmccook1 pmccook1 wrote:

If you can find a Ramlin with the adjustable front bow stop, you can adjust it to fit. It has 3 different selections to move the post to, surge brakes, and a swing away front coupling.   You'll love it if you can find one. The boat I just bought came with one. Best trailer I've ever used.   

I was just down at orlando nautiques and Joe showed me one that was custom built that was really nice. Its been there for awhile the guy wanted a new price, I think he may come down if someone was serious.
But check with Joe Mama at Orlando nautique's if your close by he might could find something for you.

I wonder what make that one that you are referring to was? I bought one from Joe in July but it was a Ramlin just like the one in the top of your post but w/o the swing-away. It is a 2002 w/surge brakes, looks like it was stored indoors its entire life. Beautiful trailer, I got a great price!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2010 at 11:00am
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Originally posted by pmccook1 pmccook1 wrote:

I wonder what make that one that you are referring to was? I bought one from Joe in July but it was a Ramlin just like the one in the top of your post but w/o the swing-away. It is a 2002 w/surge brakes, looks like it was stored indoors its entire life. Beautiful trailer, I got a great price!

By 2003, the adjustable Ramlins had become available... my dad has one under his '03 196. I know the same trailer was used for the 196 and 206, possibly the 216.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2010 at 12:53pm
yeah, mine has the adjustable front bow-stop, it originally had a sport on it, i had to move the stop back for my 196.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic