Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Connelly Big Easy

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rithmetic man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Connelly Big Easy
    Posted: December-22-2009 at 3:17pm
I am looking for a Connelly Big Easy water ski in fair to good condition. Shipping may be an issue so I will make arrangements to pick up. Thanks
"Life is hard; It's harder if you're stupid...Pilgrim..."

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

Fatboy206 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatboy206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2010 at 9:08am
Rithmetic Man, If you have someone travelling to Dubai and A Big Daddy suits you, I have a like new ski. Let me know if this interests you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2010 at 1:43pm
Thanks for the reply I do appreciate the offer but Dubai is not on my current itinerary. Are you stationed there? I found a Big Easy in Phoenix Az for 150.00 including postage that should be here this week.

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

Fatboy206 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatboy206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2010 at 1:41am
Glad to hear you got sorted out with the ski. Yes, live in Dubai, ski in the Gulf just about every Friday morning. Lucky to be able to ski all year round.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2010 at 4:37pm
Have you been able to tour the Durj Dubai? That is a serious piece of architecture. Are you from the states and stationed there in the military or support services?

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

Fatboy206 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatboy206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2010 at 2:11am
South African, working for US company. It's had a name change (Burj Khalifa) almost overnight, puzzling (politics I guess) however fantastic opening ceremony last night, great fireworks and stuff. Not done a tour yet, maybe when the excitement calms down a bit.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2010 at 3:16pm
I am sure that both South Africa and Dubai are warmer than here. It is colder than a mother in laws heart here. Are you involved to any degree with President Mugabe's situation there. It really does not affect us at all but it would be interesting to get a citizens opinion of the situation.

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

Fatboy206 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatboy206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2010 at 2:58am
Just wanted to clarify that Mugabe is pres of Zimbabwe and Zuma is pres of SA. There are expats from both countries in Dubai but no, we don't hear much of what's going on in either countries other than what we would read on the net and friends and family.
I would attach a pic of us boarding and skiing in the Gulf waters near the Burj Al Arab but I haven't figured out how to do that yet to be honest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rithmetic man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2010 at 2:01pm
I guess I was wondering if perceived instability in one part of the continent created tension in the other parts. It is always educational to speak with citizens of other countries to try to bypass the bias in the news media here. I am not sure about downloading pics either. There is a post in the Off Topic Folder under announcements which shows the Photo Bucket method which you have probably already read. Tell me about your ski boat and the lake.

John Wayne

1965 Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic