NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer Co. Going out of Buisness!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer Co. Going out of Buisness!
    Posted: January-06-2010 at 3:28pm
Trailers by Dorsey will be going out of Buisness on January 15th. They make great, great trailers! Just another buisness affected by the economy, but I thought I would put that out there in case any of you have one. I did notice that they have this one for a SN2001 back behind the plant that someone ordered and did not p/u. You might be able to get it real cheap now.

19’ Ski Nautique 2001 (1982/1984)
Blue/Black
Single Axle with Brakes
5” Tube Frame with 15” Tires
Spare Tire Mount
Prop Guard & PVC Guides
Ski Bow Stop
...those who have fallen and those who will.
502Python View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 502Python Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2010 at 4:11pm
Too bad. I have a Dorsey under the '99 and it is the best trailer I have had for a boat.
1999 Sport Nautique-Python Powered

1999 Ski Nautique-Python Powered
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2010 at 7:50pm
I checked on that very trailer and they wouldn't budge off of $2K for the dang thing..... Probably worth it...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2010 at 1:51pm
Thats the one were trying to get bought for my 83. Are there trailers good quality and tow well? I hope I can down there and look at it very soon, we have talking on it for a month or two now. Ryan
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2010 at 4:19pm
Ryan, you need to call them today as I'm told it is there last day of buisness. I got a hell of a deal on a spare wheel and tire for my traler and a master cylinder. That traler and all of thiers are very nice and pull like a dream. It would be a shame if no one can pick that traler up.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2010 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

I checked on that very trailer and they wouldn't budge off of $2K for the dang thing..... Probably worth it...

Moj'

They told me $1,800, you might check back as they are closing today, you might get it even cheaper! They are awesome trailers.
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2010 at 7:47pm
Wow thats better than what they told me at the first of the week. I will call them and find out. By chance have you looked at it in person?

rdscroggin@cox.net
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2010 at 9:06pm
No, have not. Could next week though.
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2010 at 11:36pm
I will call tomorrow and see when I can get with them. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic