Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Observer Seat 2001 Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
2001Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Observer Seat 2001 Nautique
    Posted: February-11-2010 at 1:09pm
Anyone know where I can find an observer seat for a 1989 Ski Nautique 2001?

Thanks
2001Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 11:23pm
Ok, here is what I got. My 2001 Ski Nautique came with a captains chair that swivels as an observer seat. (option from factory) My family has grown and I am looking to not have to upgrade to another boat because I love my boat. Does anyone know if there is a kit out to build the standard deluxe interior's bench observer seat or know of any one parting out an 1988/89 Nautique that has a bench seat in it. condition doesn't really matter. Thanks for your help!
Bremsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bremsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 2:06pm
They pop up every once in long a while, you'll just have to keep an eye out here, the2001.com and ebay.

If you're handy you could build an observer seat out of wood/fiberglass and take it to be upholstered. You just need a base, seat bottoms/back and a corner piece. The upholstery is the important/expensive part. Bill (see his 87 stringer thread) built a new-style base for his when he was re-doing his interior.
2001Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 1:03am
Thanks for the info. I will check out Bill's 87 stringer thread. I appreciate all the help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic