NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liquid Force Liquid Tunes MP3

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liquid Force Liquid Tunes MP3
    Posted: March-13-2010 at 6:03pm
I have a liquid force liquid tunes thats brand new in the box never opened. 256 mb storage.

I already have one and so I don't need two. They work good. Might be a good gift for a kid who has been bugging the crap out of you to put a pair of wetsounds pro80s on your boat but you don't feel like having your ears bleed!

The tag on the package says 139. 75 bucks would be great to get for it, ill pay for shipping anywhere in the 48.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
rlwagens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlwagens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2010 at 1:03am
Are you willing to go lower? Buywake is selling 256MB for $60.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2010 at 10:42am
Sure. Ill do 55 or 50. Not looking to become a millionaire on this deal
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic