Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tunes for my boat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tunes for my boat
    Posted: March-18-2010 at 1:13pm
Does anybody have a suggestion as to a radio I could put in my boat(1975 CC Skiier, see my stringer rebuild project) and other information as to where I can put it and speakers? I used to have an old radio mounted underneath the steering wheel with two small box type speakers mounted beside the passenger seat under the gunnell(sp.?) and another one underneath the bow in front of the air vents. Not reaally in to that much music but my son and daughter are 9 & 8 and I'm sure they will be eventually. Not interested in spending a bunch of money either. Thanks.

Scott
I have to keep her running 'cause I can't afford a new one
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2010 at 3:22pm
There are some good setups out there where you can get a good CD deck plus a couple speakers for $150 or so.

You could search on ebay and see if you find good candidates and let us know for some feedback.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic