NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

first ski day of 2010

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: first ski day of 2010
    Posted: March-21-2010 at 1:40am
We had a gorgeous day today (75 degrees) and decided to give it a go and ski. Wetsuit, cold at first, but very doable. So long as the air is warm I can take it. Great to get out and feel the pull again. Man, it was a long winter this year! I love watching the bass fishermen's faces, when you pass them skiing, in March!
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2010 at 12:06pm
Lucky you! ice just came off lake last week.
cotton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2010 at 9:55pm
Yea, lucky you! Your first day of the ski season was my last after rupturing my Achilles this past Saturday. Relish every moment you can get on the water!
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2010 at 11:45am
That is awful! I am still recovering from a broken ankle (November), but at least I got to recover during the winter. Hope you heal up soon!
cotton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2010 at 12:35pm
Thanks emccallum!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2010 at 7:09pm
I had a roommate blow an achillies in practice a few years back. Sounded like a sand bag was dropped on the floor. Thud!

The worst part was it was his 1st day back from a year long goin injury. Tough break!!

Hope you all have better luck and heal quickly.

Still got ice in Iowa....maybe next week.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2010 at 8:23pm
the water is getting warmer by the day...we hit 85 today. My 12 yo daughter skied on her new double wrap D3 ski. She thinks it is too hard to take off. I opted for the wetsuit.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2010 at 2:45pm
Got Foot?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic