FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Donate to CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donate to CorrectCraftFan.com
    Posted: May-31-2005 at 6:31pm
As many of you may already know, this site is not affiliated with Correct Craft, Inc. Funding for the site comes from myself and members like you.

If you visit this site and find it useful, help ensure it survives by making a small annual donation.

The fastest and easiest way is to make your donation through Paypal. If you would rather write a check, please contact me at Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com for address information.

Thank you for supporting CorrectCraftFan.com.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2005 at 1:19pm
I've truly enjoyed participating in CorrectCraftFan.com over this last year. The information exchange, banter, and ribbing are terrific, and this is a great group of people. So many characters, J_I_H, Stang, 79Nautique, DavidF, JBear, Ultrahots, 75 Nautique, 81 Nautique, and just about every other year. Not to mention my all time favorite boats.

As this is a Season of giving, I thought it was about time to give something to CCFan.com which has given me a lot of hours of entertainment over the last year. I've made a paypal donation, which Keith has set up above. If you have a Paypal account, it takes about 10 seconds to donate. If not, it will take about 5 minutes to set up.

I'd encourage anyone who enjoys this site as much as I do to consider a donation. It's not free to run this thing, and Keith does a great job.

Happy Holidays to Everyone. Thanks for being a part of a great 2005.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2005 at 8:49pm
As usual BKH has gone straight to the point. I too have enjoyed the last year on this site as many of you have. It is now time to help Keith with more than just our "thanks". Opening a PayPal account is just as quick and easy as BKH said. I just did it in about 10 minutes and you guys that know me on here know how computer challenged I am. So get to it guys, help this site stay up for another great year.....john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2005 at 5:45am
I agree, done.

BKH, Thanks for including me on your short list of "Characters", that is truly an honor.

Thank you Keith for all your hard work, hope to meet you this summer in Wisconsin.   

Happy Holidays everyone
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2005 at 7:18pm
Santa's checking up on all you guys out there to make sure you're all sharing that Christmas Cheer with your favorite website and Admin....john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2006 at 10:08pm
Thanks guys for the donations! Decals are on there way. Please email me your addresses.

Thanks,
Keith
keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2006 at 8:07pm
Hey all you guys, I just got my decals in the mail and they are awesome! All you gotta do to get some also is make a donation to this great site. Don't miss out, you are gonna wanna have some of these on you boat or tow vehicle this ski season.

Thanks Keith for sending them to me and of course for hosting our favorite site....jbear
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2006 at 6:00am
Hey Jbear, I just picked up a new Jeep Liberty to tow the old Nautique around with this summer. Those decals should look pretty good in the back window eh?

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2006 at 8:41am
81; I've found that almost anything looks good with a Nautique behind it! I puul mine with a '97 F-150 with 14000 miles on the clock but I won't trade it up because the color matches the boat. Wife doesn't understand but ya gotta match to be really cool. She thinks I'm way to an_l about it....jbear
"Loud pipes save lives"

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 11:13pm
Keith,

Just got my sticker in the mail. Nice.
Thank you. And thanks for the personal
note as well.

For any of you guys who haven't donated,
I'd encourage you to do so. Even a few
bucks helps. I don't know what it costs
to run this site, but I am in the computer
business, and I know it's not insignificant.
Servers, storage, software, network equipment,
network fees, and hosting fees, not to mention
the time Keith puts in to keep it going.

If you can't afford to donate a few bucks, that's ok. No pressure here. I'm sure its worth it to all of us who have been able to donate in order to ensure the site remains vibrant for the whole CCFan community.

BKH

Livin' the Dream

Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2006 at 9:18pm
Keith Money on the way through Paypal Thanks for the Awesome site.
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2006 at 9:49am
Donation on way from 6strings.

Gotta keep this site going! Thanks Keith!
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2006 at 12:30pm
Keith- just sent a Paypal thru to ya. Thanks again for everything man!
-Brad
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 4:28pm
CCF Friends,

Since Keith is still working his tail off to keep this awesome site going, making upgrades, allowing reunions to happen, etc., I think it's donation time. Obviously, I don't know who donates what and when, but I know I'm due. I know the great pictures we've been posting probably goobles up space, memory or whatever. Let's continue to help Keith bring CCF to the next level. Certainly if you sell something or have sold something, let's add to the the CCF fund. My donation is coming your way, my friend.

We appreciate all your efforts, Keith!!! Keep up the great work.

Ken
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2006 at 3:20pm
JBear--You think you're computer illiterate? I think I've got you topped. I think donating is a great idea, but I don't even know how to do whatever this Paypal is. Help! Also would like to post the pictures of the Nautique lineup here at our lake, but don't know how to do that either! Got lots to learn. Bigwavedave
bigwavedave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2006 at 3:23pm
Jbear, Bigwavedave again. Just caught sight of the link to paypal up top. I think I can figure that much out. Still could use your help on the picture thing, tho. Thanks!
bigwavedave
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2006 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by bigwavedave bigwavedave wrote:

Jbear, Bigwavedave again. Just caught sight of the link to paypal up top. I think I can figure that much out. Still could use your help on the picture thing, tho. Thanks!

Dave, I don't have those pics anymore, resend them to me and I'll post to a new thread and walk you through it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 6:11pm
Alan! Thanks--I'll work on getting those to you. Can't do it today, but I'll try on Thursday. Thanks again. Dave
bigwavedave
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 2:58am
Ok guys...its Christmas time again and Santa is checking to see who has been naughty or nice to our favorite administrator....time for a donation to keep this awesome place running.

My donation of $150 is thanks to Mike Walsh...don't need to go into why..thanks again Mike.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 9:14am
Thank you, John. I like it when everybody benefits.

Keith, thank you for all your time and effort. The community you have created - online and in person - should be the envy of any site owner.

This site is priceless, thanks to all.

Thank you,
Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2007 at 2:22am
Bump to put this back at the top....its the week before Christmas and we can't forget our favorite site. Kick in now to help keep this awesome place running.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

nuttyskier2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttyskier2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2007 at 12:33am
Just made my donation. Thanks Keith for the great site. I've enjoyed be a part of it. Although my boat is not a Correct Craft you guys have still made me feel welcome....well maybe just one exception. But I think he's warming up to me a little, right 79? You guys all have a GREAT New Year! Thanks! Brian
95 Malibu Echelon w/Mercruiser 350 Magnum Skier

Former boats:
88 Ski Centurion Tru Trac II
59 Chris Craft Capri (woody)
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2008 at 6:50am
Keith,

It took a while... but, donation on the way from Belgium!!
Thanks for this GREAT site!!

Kristof (aka "The forreigner" )
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Tellarico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tellarico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2008 at 6:37pm
After this post I am going to paypal. Thanks Keith for a great site. I have had my ski Nautique for one month and have received invaluable information from the members of this site helping me do a correct resoration. Paul
PaCemkr86 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaCemkr86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 11:49pm
donation sent via paypal
Phil Underwood

1976 Ski Tique

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2010 at 5:18pm
Keith,

Merry Christmas and thanks for this great site. I just sent you some money via Pay Pal inreference to a Wake Board that Mike ( 05 210) sent my daughters from Maine. It was great to meet you at Greenlake this past summer.

Happy New Year,

Donald
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2010 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Keith,

Merry Christmas and thanks for this great site. I just sent you some money via Pay Pal inreference to a Wake Board that Mike ( 05 210) sent my daughters from Maine. It was great to meet you at Greenlake this past summer.

Happy New Year,

Donald

Ditto on the above. Mike hooked us up on this beauty. Gordie said that he wished he could go riding today. Too bad we have 6" on the ground! Merry CHristmas to all my Correct Craft Family!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic