Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tower Boom

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tower Boom
    Posted: June-02-2010 at 1:49am
I have a tower boom from my 05 SAN for sale. I spoke with BFI yesterday, and a new one is 699.00. I have had this for about 3 years, and it shows very little wear (just the Tower boom decal). I believe the clamps are for 1 7/8" towers. $550.00
This is an excellent boom, and is very solid, easily adjustable.

shagit007@aol.com

shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2010 at 6:27pm
$499 obo. I will help with shipping. I have this all packed up and ready to ship.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 2:19am
Originally posted by shagit shagit wrote:

$499 obo. I will help with shipping. I have this all packed up and ready to ship.

$320
...those who have fallen and those who will.
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 2:47am
I might be able to get around the $400 price, but i can't go to $320. I have to buy a new one with the right size clamps - at $700, and I am trying to minimize the impact as much. Thank you for your offer though.

Mike
bubbaskier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbaskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 3:43pm
Are the lengths of the cables adjustable. Do you have any pictures of how it hooks on the tower up above? I am wondering if it is compatable with my under tower bimini. Thanks.
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 9:01pm
Yes they adjust some. It should fit ok. The arm also adjust up and down by just turning the middle part of the arm, without removing from the boat- real nice feature! Send me your email and I will try and find a pic of the mounts in use better.
Mike
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 9:01pm
Sorry, my email is shagit007@aol.com
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2010 at 3:11am
Sold. Planetnautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic