Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is great!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
h2oskeefreek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h2oskeefreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is great!
    Posted: March-03-2004 at 2:25am
and it is a beautiful set of pictures as i suspected. If the seller of my boat ever gets off of his ass, i'll be glad to post pics of my boat, a 1989 Sport Nautique.
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2004 at 1:50am
Thanks for the reply. I put a picture of it in the Diaries section under the 86-90 heading.

Bob

h2oskeefreek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h2oskeefreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2004 at 1:55pm
don't know how rare it is, but is sound B-E-A-UTIFUL. aren't all CC's though?

also check out www.planetnautique.com
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2004 at 2:17am
I've been a Correct Craft owner for just over a year and I've been looking for a site like this since before I bought my boat. What a great resource. You guys are very knowledgeable and show the same kind of love for your boats that I have for mine. I own an 89 Ski Nautique. It's a reverse red and white gel coat. Sides are white with a red stripe while the entire top surface is red. Does anyone know just how rare this combination is?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic