NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

considering upgrading

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: considering upgrading
    Posted: July-05-2010 at 12:44pm
I currently own a 93 SNCB, I love my boat, with the exception of the lack of space for equipment and passangers. I am considering upgrading to a newer open bow with a tower 2000-2005 for around 20-25K

A couple of concerns I have is I don't want to loose the direct drive. and I don't want to sacrifice my wake. We mainly ski, and barefoot, we wakeboarding a little, but not enought to spend 60-80K to drive arount the lake at 20mph.

What options are out there for me?
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2010 at 12:59pm
Where are you located? I've seen a few SNOBs for sale here in the midwest at good prices.
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 1:28pm
I guess the problems is, I do not know which model I should be looking at. How are the speed and wakes on models such as the 206, 211, and 216? Or eve nthe older sports and super sports?
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 1:57pm
Very happy with the 206. With little weight in the front, makes for good barefooting / slalom.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic