Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Guages

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
2000CanadaAirNAutiqu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2000CanadaAirNAutiqu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Guages
    Posted: July-11-2010 at 3:49am
I have a 2000 Air Nautique I just bought. I bought it in the U.S. The digital guages I can't read. Where do I get new ones? I think this is a fairly common problem
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2010 at 8:42pm
From reading other post about this..it seems it was a normal failure..solution is to revert the digital gauges to regular analog ones..they came as a kit....someone with more info will sure help...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 1:45am
Most common gauge replacement is Faria. They read analog, but are actually digital. I had the dealer do mine. Scottb on this forum replaced his own. He has posted up the procedure before. Do a search and I think you will find it. BKH
Livin' the Dream

horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 4:04am
Yeah, it was a common problem. It cost CC a lot of money, and they went back to analog gauges. These issues still pop up since these were replaced ona case by case basis and not all recalled.

There is a way to fix the gauges and not have to replace them with analogs. Sometimes these have bad connections internally and they simply need a more positive connection on the wires.
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic