Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airguide Speedometers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Kevin's '79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airguide Speedometers
    Posted: March-05-2004 at 6:54pm
I have 2 New white faced flush mount Airguide Speedomaters for sale. These list for $129 each and sell for $75 each on Ebay. I will take $100 for both. Also have new airguide pressure tubes and pickups for additional $50. I bought them for my '79 Nautique and wound up rebuilding the originals. Let me know if you are interested.
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2004 at 7:11pm
i'll take the pickups and stabilizers if they don't go with the speedos.
64 Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2004 at 6:59am
Can you post a picture of the items for sale?

Thanks, Mark
64 Skier
66" HO VTX and 67" HO Triumph
71CC
66polyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66polyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2004 at 11:37pm
If anybody is interested, I have modeled my "66" stabilizer, and am going to reproduce with a drain, out of stainless.Bigredskidog@fusenet
Rwindfled View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rwindfled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2004 at 1:35am
How did you rebuild your orginial speedo's? I have surface mount and need to rebuild.

Thanks,Bobby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2004 at 6:57pm
I located some speedometers with good chrome that were KPH vs MPH. I took the guts from mine and cleaned the guage face and then waxed it. I painted the needles and then put them in the new chrome. I cleaned out the inside and made sure everthing was in working order. They look new and function new too.
TW View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2004 at 9:39pm
dO YOU STILL HAVE THEM? I NEED BOTH FOR MY 92' SKI NAUTIQUE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2004 at 5:44pm
I have sold the stabilizers, pickups, and speedometers. Thanks to everyone who bought these items.

Kevin
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2004 at 5:33pm
TW,

greatlakesskipper.com has black faced, surface mounted, chrome bezel and housing, KPH units in stock. They sell for $64.95 each and they say they have 20 left. (according to the website at 2:15 pm eastern)

According to them simply change out your old MPH face for the KPH. Apparently the calibration for MPH and KHP is the same so you simply install your original faceplate and off you go. You wouldn't have to change anything at all if you can learn to think metric!

Go to their site, then gauges, the speedometers. On the bottom of the second page is an item "antique - Airguides".

Don
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2004 at 7:42pm
TW
If you go to E-bay and do a search for airguide, great lake skipper sells these for 49 dollars every few days, I bought one about 1 month ago, and they are really nice units.

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic