Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1976 American skier

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
famer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote famer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1976 American skier
    Posted: June-28-2012 at 3:02am
These have laid a good foundation for the establishment of archives for the southwest of Hainan in the Dongsha Islands. Solicitation southwest of Dongsha Islands Historical Archives, Provincial Archives from dre beats Sun Yat-sen Library collection back to the more than 100 volumes of the Historical Archives covers the Tang Dynasty, the present map, historical data, compilation of documents. It is understood that the First Historical Archives of China, Second Historical Archives of China, Taiwan Library, Taiwan, Museum holds a large number of file data in in the southwest beats by dre of Dongsha Islands, the Provincial Archives has made ??contact with the above units, and reached a preliminary cooperation intention. Dongsha Islands archives after the completion of the southwest, the main task is to collect, collate and preservation of archives and rare kind of southwest of Dongsha Islands, and open to the public, setting year-round exhibition Hall for the community to visit.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2010 at 8:32pm
The American Skier didnt make the '76 brochure- its only listed from 1977-1979. It was the skier's version of the Mustang 17 and youre right- its not all that common since it was only made for a few years.

Welcome to CCF. FYI this is the wrong section to post a question like this though.

1977 brochure
dan reis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan reis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2010 at 6:10pm
I am a new member and I purchased my boat last year. the title shows it as a 1976 Amercian skier. When I look through the other listings I never see any boats from that year listed as an American skier. Are they rare or is this boat model named incorrectly. I have pictures but have not loaded them yet. Thanks Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic