Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Boom

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot Boom
    Posted: March-07-2011 at 3:53pm
Looking to get $300. Not sure of the brand. Seems BI's have two cables, but it's in great shape. Open to reasonable offers.

josh.moore81@yahoo.com

"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 4:08pm
That is a Bemman's
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 4:25pm
Thanks Hollywood.
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 12:08am
You gonna help me hook it up!??

Coming to White Lake?? I haven't done much research on these things, but this would be the ticket to teach the little ones how to ski, balance themselves, etc.?????

Like I said I have no idea, but how's about $200? What ya guys think about my price? Am I too high or to low--TimB, Hollywood???

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 12:41am
Josh - I'll take it if Marty passes.

Chris
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 11:12am
Marty: $200 quite a bit lower than I am willing to take. Not saying you can't find one at that price.

Chris: Local sales are always easiest (No shipping)

Either of you can give me a call 319-651-3929
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2011 at 12:36pm
Go get 'em Chris!

So I guess ya'll know I'm looking for something now.
Keep your eyes peeled guys and let me know what to get!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:03am
SOLD
tkenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2011 at 12:14am
will you take 150.00
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2011 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

SOLD
...those who have fallen and those who will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic