NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD!!! Fenders and Transom tie downs

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
super01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD!!! Fenders and Transom tie downs
    Posted: April-12-2011 at 3:38pm
Two Polyform G-5 series fenders 8.5 x 27 (Orange) and a pair of Boatbuckle F13111 Kwik-Lok Transom tie downs 2” x 4’.

$100 for all, plus shipping.
William22uu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William22uu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2011 at 6:45am
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,
I hope i can make a good performance today.I'm confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself briefly,I am 22 years old,born in a little village .I love play WOW and so crazy for mariah carey,I was graduated from a university last year. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation .I spend most of my time on study. and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
NOW, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in a city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities,
so I decided to change my job..And in april,I left there to mew york and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging Chanel CoCo. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the coach factory outlet store why I come here to compete for this position.
I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT'S hard to leave anything when you're dead EXCEPT THE coach outlet AND coach handbags.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic