Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

H.O. High Wraps

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H.O. High Wraps
    Posted: April-21-2011 at 2:14pm
I have a pair of older H.O. High Wrap slalom boots, men's size med in fantastic condition. Make me an offer.

Reply to post or email. Thanks
Work to live, not live to work.

Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 3:08pm
What kind of Bindings are they? Animal? approach? or other.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 3:46pm
97s ?
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 9:29pm
They are older 1997 is a guess. They are black with gold print all they say on them are HO High Wrap. Size Med in great condition I don't think they have been in the sunlight at all.

gcll View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 2:03am
$40, let me know what number you have in mind

79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 3:34pm
I'll take $40.00 plus shipping. Email me if you want them.

gcll View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 3:28pm
did you get my email? mine is gclatham@ymail.com-
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 7:40pm
I did get the email but you must have not got my reply. I got a quote to ship the boots to you; $20.85 UPS Ground. I'll share the shipping with you Make it $40 for the boots and $15 for shipping total $55.00.

Does your email end in ymail.com or gmail.com?

gcll View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 9:50pm
ymail.com, sounds good on the price, just send me your address and i'll get the money on the way
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 10:35pm
gcll,I just emaild you, let me know if you don't get it.

gcll View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 2:02am
got it and paid via paypal
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 7:03pm
Boots are sold.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by 79Tique 79Tique wrote:

They are older 1997 is a guess. They are black with gold print all they say on them are HO High Wrap. Size Med in great condition I don't think they have been in the sunlight at all.

97s and 95s were the predecessor to the Animal, that is simply what HO named their high wraps. There could be more, I don't know. I'm not sure if it really has anything to do with a model year, could be?

95s

97s
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 8:14pm
hey Kevin, did you have the chance to test those shoe skis?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 11:56pm
Holy hell Hollywood, I've got that same exact ski in my garage with those same exact boots. I just pulled the boots off and put them on a newer HO ASX Carbon. Boots are really comfy, I would definitely recommend them.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 7:22pm
I have 2 pairs of the black 97s in XL for shoe skis and Johnny has one of those pink Extremes with 95s (presumably) on it in Medium. I've debated putting my XLs on the ski and ripping it up, heavy ski!

kap, no i haven't used the shoes yet, I've been working on the trick/flip hip turn out in the flats, it's coming along!
gcll View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2011 at 1:11am
got them yesterday, thanks again
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2011 at 1:31pm
Glad they made it to you. Good to hear you survived the storms as well!

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 5:57pm
Hollywood-
What type of wood did you use for the shoe ski's? I have a pair made out of 1" thick ash - heavy as h-e double toothpick.....
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2011 at 6:00pm
1/2" African Mahogany. I got the whole board, long enough for 2 pairs, for $26 at my local lumber supply. I can send you the leftover if you want it. Plenty lightweight!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic