Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting Out A 78 SN

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
Donkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting Out A 78 SN
    Posted: August-03-2011 at 5:58am
matt.wise@baesystems.com

...for the rudder pic

Thanks
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 8:16pm
I will get a pic to you. Whats your e-mail. Thanks Ryan
1983 Ski Nautique
Donkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 8:11pm
yes please send or post a pic

what kind of money are you thinking?

cheers
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 7:16pm
I do but its bent real bad. I can get a pic if interested. Thanks
1983 Ski Nautique
Donkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 5:57pm
Do you have a rudder by any chance?
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 1:26am
I have sold the guages.....If interested in the mirror I would do 35 shipped. If interested I can get a couple pics to you. Thanks
1983 Ski Nautique
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2011 at 12:04am
whats the skinny on the mirror (shipped)
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
Alex47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2011 at 11:34pm
Do you have an hour meter?

If so, does it work and how much?

Thanks
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 10:53am
I sold the mufflers and I dont have the badge. If theres anything else let me know. Thanks Ryan
1983 Ski Nautique
Miss-B-Haven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss-B-Haven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2011 at 3:16am
Originally posted by jlagrow jlagrow wrote:

Do you still have the mufflers? If so what are you going to want for them? Picture if possible. Thanks JOHN

John, I just took mine out, and they are in great shape, I am in Oregon, so if you are still needing them, shoot me an email, and we can figure something out.
Ryan, I am wondering if you have the correct craft plastic hull badge for the starbird side available?
KEEP'N THE "KOOL" IN OLD SKOOL
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2011 at 8:56pm
Well the one that I have is bent really bad.......
1983 Ski Nautique
JP79SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JP79SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2011 at 8:20pm
Do you still have the rudder? Just lost mine on a log.
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2011 at 1:08am
They have been sold, if you need anything else let me know. Thanks
1983 Ski Nautique
jlagrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2011 at 9:19pm
Do you still have the mufflers? If so what are you going to want for them? Picture if possible. Thanks JOHN
1976 Southwind 20 open
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2011 at 2:34pm
Yes I still have it for sale, you can email me direct at rdscroggin@cox. net Thanks
1983 Ski Nautique
jaynicie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaynicie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2011 at 2:54am
Hey,
Do you still have the prop shaft?
What are the specs?
JBird
JBird
jeffb4257 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffb4257 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2011 at 11:41am
I'm have no idea what seat mounts are worth as I've never priced them before. Please email me @ jbk2kash@hotmail.com and give me a price.

Thanks!!
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 4:56pm
Make me an offer Iam wanting clear out the shelves!
1983 Ski Nautique
jeffb4257 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffb4257 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 4:14pm
How much for a pair of seat mounts?
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 11:39am
I sold all of my vent window hardware but look at page 2 midway down of my post and those are what I have left for seat hardware. If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks
1983 Ski Nautique
jeffb4257 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffb4257 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2011 at 12:54am
I'm looking for a pair of seat mounts and vent window hardware (mine was stolen!).

Thanks!!
Robb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 3:47pm
I've seen this question posted before, and someone was able to provide some good info on where to get these parts. Do a search and see what you come up with. Someone else will likely know exactly where to find it.
78skinautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 78skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2011 at 11:28pm
By the way, does anyone know where you can get replacement hardware for the windshield? Those little metal bracket things with the screws with circle plastic knobs? Does anyone make an OEM replacement for those because I lost some of mine and I want to put them back on the boat.
78skinautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 78skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2011 at 11:26pm
Hey guys..

I have a 78 ski nautique but I don't need any parts for it. I do however have the original mirror because I am using a different style mirror (I Put a stereo where the mirror was). So make me an offer if you want an original Ski Nautique Mirror from a 1978 as well...

I need to get rid of it but would rather it go back on a boat :)

Jared
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2011 at 5:11pm
I dont have a good one, the one thats on it is bent really bad. It might save but not sure. Thanks Ryan
1983 Ski Nautique
Whitfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2011 at 2:04pm
Ryan,
     Any chance there is a rudder hiding in the pile of parts? I have not seen one mentioned (unless I missed it).   

Thanks,
                                Michael
Michael ....    

I'm the black sheep ~ 1984 Dixie 299 Super Skier (350 Chev PCM / counter rotation / Velvet drive) Open Bow.
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2011 at 11:41am
No problem I understand sorry for the late reply! I was open to offers on them.....if you need spares let me know! LOL
1983 Ski Nautique
Robb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 10:31pm
Ryan:

Those look to be in really good shape. Unfortunately, I had to make a quick decision today, and I ordered new components. I had to be sure I could get good parts preferably before this coming weekend. I am sure you would have made me an awesome deal, but I'm running out of time so I bit the bullet!! (Just curious - what did you want for them so I can really be mad at myself??)I just found out that I will have to be out of town all next week and the following I'm going on a family vacation, so it won't be until the third week of June to work on the boat again.

Sorry to have incovenienced you and wasted your time. I was really looking forward to admiring your awesome packing skills!
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 8:00pm
Hey Steve I will send you some more info on the engine.

MSST30 I dont have a platform
Heres a couple pic of the trans mount for Robb (sorry the pics are so dark) if you need others let me know. Thanks Ryan

1983 Ski Nautique
first boat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first boat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 6:53pm
Ryan,

I'd like more info on the engine, please email me at boydsteve(at)aol (dot) com.

thanks,

steve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic