Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 14151617>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Too much to do in so little time........... Taxi service for the Chipper kept you busy last year,next year Jen will be calling the shots , and we know what that means.Cant wait to see all our old CCFans and those that just showed up.
2012 will be the best one YET........Boat dr

Doc you know us too well! Ready to see Chip. Jenn will probably do alot more driving this year, she has had White Lake and our lake time in FL. to fine tune her skills
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 6:44pm
Too much to do in so little time........... Taxi service for the Chipper kept you busy last year,next year Jen will be calling the shots , and we know what that means.Cant wait to see all our old CCFans and those that just showed up.
2012 will be the best one YET........Boat dr
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

I woud like to get a picture.....(MORFOOT) of all of the boats in the water this year. Just one big picture of all the boats. It might be tough but the end result will be cool.

Sweet.....you mean like this?

Yes great picture Tim. I dont have one of those fancy dancy cameras. Soooo i went to the guy most qualified. OHHH and doc. you know i was taking in all the fun.. ill be more prepared this year
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 1:45pm
Tim, I was not going to comment on Sweeets request, three days of boating bliss, many chances to take advantage of the group. Where were you last year Sweet, take the shot when available.........
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by sweet77 sweet77 wrote:

I woud like to get a picture.....(MORFOOT) of all of the boats in the water this year. Just one big picture of all the boats. It might be tough but the end result will be cool.

Sweet.....you mean like this?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 11:39am
Sweet, he is headed down here in late Dec. to bird hunt with us.
Plans are to head back to Tenn. in late Jan. to start packing for SJRR 2012 in March.
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 11:31am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Sounds like Hoss wants to make the calender next year

I would not only like my boat in it but about 20 others as well. Hey doc have you heard from Chip??... Murph you more than welcome in my boat!!!!
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 8:46am
No boat to SJRR this year. I will be flying in and flying out. I'm sure I can find a ride from someone. I encourage anyone else thinking along those lines to do the same. There will be plenty of boats and hospitality to catch a ride and have a blast.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 11:20pm
Sounds like Hoss wants to make the calender next year
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 11:07pm
Sweet, that smacks of organization, at least a hint of " planning" and these are not allowed at SJRR.
If plans play out ? There will be an area to raft up and room to stage some good boat shots, we'll see..........
                      "The plan is ,there is no plan"
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 9:28pm
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

two bedroom booked.

Will you be bringing a boat this year???
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 8:40pm
two bedroom booked.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2011 at 5:43am

If anyone's on the fence about this one, you need to act soon. One 2 bedroom left, unless you're in an rv or tent, you might be homeless for the weekend...book now parramore's

-Adam

1973 Skier
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 11:49pm
I would love to see some of my new found northern friends and CCF members at this event. Jenn and I have the Manatee which is a big space. If anyone has trouble getting a spot to "lay your head" we will have an extra room. I am super pumped already
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 11:07pm
Thanks for the map Sweet...Again Command Central is at Eagles Nest, same as last year...The Crab Shack will host the Friday Nite Meet&Greet Dinner , time to be posted later.
So it looks like a one stop event, food for the body, water for the boat and a quite place to lay your head, what more do we need ?
See you in March...........Billy/Karen
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 9:52pm
Here is the layout of the campground if anyone is interested.
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 9:29pm
You snooze you lose , every one has been alerted to the #,s available. Lori did say she had opened up some additional area for tent campers this year.She only had a few last year and they went fast too.....Boat dr
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 6:05pm
Stacey & I have Beaver Lodge. Checking in on 3-22, and out on 3-25.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2011 at 11:49am
The Manatee cabin is booked by the Nelsons. just make sure that shot ski shows up Tim.
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2011 at 11:06am
Gary, I think we're in Bass Beds. It's a water front trailer...uhh I mean suite so it means a shorter walk to the dock. Just looking out for those old guys bunking with me.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2011 at 3:11am
Toss in some ear-plugs Gary..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2011 at 9:07pm
Karen and will arrive Wed. nite, depart Tuesday, this is our only getaway . Command Cental will once again be at our cabin, follow the signs!!!
Karen or I will keep everyone posted on the Power point presentation from Mr. Ralph Maloon, what an honor to have him attend our little affair once again.
Who knows who will show up for the Friday nite meet and greet dinner at Parramores, speaking for those that were there last year it was quite a special time had by all.........As Tim stated above there will be a few minor changes ,we hope, that will allow everyone to better enjoy the 2012 SJRR...See Ya There
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2011 at 9:04pm
Which one you guy's gonna be in Tim? Are we going to have loud neighbors We booked the same one we were in last year
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2011 at 8:38pm
Just a heads up for you CCFans that are dragging your feet. I just booked a river front cabin today and was told that Parramore's only has 4 cabins left for SJRR 2012. You do have to pay up front for the weekend and there is no refund if you cancel but they will give you a year to rebook if something unforeseen happens and you cannot attend.

Looks like I'm crashing with a Bear, Fla's Barefoot Eddie, and a Hoosier. Should be an interesting weekend!
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2011 at 12:38pm
just booked 2 trailers for sjrr only a few left !!!!!
bigwavedave
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2011 at 11:17am
Stacey and I are booked! Well, we were officially booked upon our Saturday departure last year. But just got our receipt in the mail a couple weeks ago so we are both pumped! The '96 is purring like a kitten now with new heads and ready to make the trip. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and can't wait to actually spend the weekend this time. We'll be there from thursday night on!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2011 at 4:17pm
Just to add to what the boatdr has said in reference to Sat afternoon raft up location changing.

After the last 2 years of going to the Glenn and having to find room in there after a 15 min idle up thru the no wake zone we want to find a different location to raft up. Nautiques of Orlando has brought up demo boats for us to use but no one wants to untie, idle out 15 mins, then demo, idle 15 mins back, then hopefully find a place to squeeze in. Too troublesome to even bother.

Most CCFan's want the opportunity to drive or ski behind each others boats and there again it's a big production to do so. Several of us did exactly that on Sat after the Glenn departure and again Sunday on the river with Joe's rocketship pulling the footers and wakeboarders and 'The Crush' pulling those who wanted to slalom. Dropping/picking up the next skier/footer at the flotilla anchored out. Great time had by all and plenty of support and help at hand for those shakin off the cobwebs from 'Old Man Winter' or the 7 year hiatus. Nothing like have a cheering section behind you cheering you on! Therefore we will either find us a "private" beach on the river to raft up or a calm spot on Lake George so that all can take advantage of what a gathering has to offer.

Wanna go to the Glenn? then get there mid Fri and a few will probably go to hang out or to take those SJRR newbies to see it. Monkey Run too if those who want to make the trip on Fri afternoon wanna do that.

In keeping with SJRR rules......'The Plan is ...there is no plan! ...well with somewhat of an exception on Fri and Sat night dinners.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2011 at 4:01pm
I am sure many think we are starting way too soon, but the cabins were all gone very early last year.Karen and a few more have solved the problem by booking the cabins soon, RV and tent camping sites will also go quickly...

There will be a few changes this year to the program.....

Dinner on Friday will be at Parramores @ 10.00 per person
Saturday raft up will be held at a different area than The Glen.
Saturday evening will host Mr. Ralph Maloon and a power point presentaion about the history of Correct Craft.
On Saturday evening our Feeding Frenzy will begin,
SJRR will supply the Keg and the grills, Ya'll bring the food.
we will update thru March to keep all on the same page.
                             See Ya There Billy/Karen
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2011 at 2:09pm
I'd sure like to but I'm on the fence right now. But I'd sure like to.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 14151617>
  Share Topic