Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone live near Everett, WA?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
00cls1camaross View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00cls1camaross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone live near Everett, WA?
    Posted: September-13-2011 at 1:27pm
I saw a boat for sale on craigslist and I wanted to see if someone could take a look at it before I decided to make the drive down there from Phoenix and buy it.

Here is the boat, what do you think?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/boa/2595901085.html
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
33 x 12.50s, BBK, Cranked
2000 Camaro SS
Cam, Slicks, Boltons, Stall
1985 Ski Nautique
MT1, Board Rack, ACME 542
Future:Stereo, Wrap, Girls
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 4:21pm
Not given - Seems like a long way to come for a boat with 2 pictures.... with the cost of fuel, your looking at around the 10K Neighborhood for a 2001.... Seems like you'd have a pretty decent selection of newer boats in AZ for that much? .   It does look like a nice boat, but even stored in a garage around here, you're looking at a stringer rebuild in a few years if not now, which puts you in the 12-13K range overall. A glass stringer boat could be had for about that much. Sorry, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just wanting you to see the downside of driving 1500 miles for a boat that is on the premium side of the pricing scale Let us know what you decide though!

00cls1camaross View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00cls1camaross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 10:56pm
The guy did not have many pictures. I want that exact year and color combination. I wouldn't pay that much for a 2001 anyways.

I wish sports nautiques were cheaper or I could find a nice supra sunsport in my area....
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
33 x 12.50s, BBK, Cranked
2000 Camaro SS
Cam, Slicks, Boltons, Stall
1985 Ski Nautique
MT1, Board Rack, ACME 542
Future:Stereo, Wrap, Girls
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by 00cls1camaross 00cls1camaross wrote:

I wouldn't pay that much for a 2001 anyways.

If this is the exact year you want, and color combo, were you expecting it to be something other than a 2001?     I don't know about you, but if someone was willing to drive 1500 miles one way to see my boat, I'd feel he was pretty committed to buying and would not budge much if any on my price.

- Maybe I'm reading you wrong here, but since there are guys on this site willing to spend a day looking at a boat for you, you might want to weigh how much interest you have in the boat prior to asking next time?   
if I've read you wrong, please let me know, and accept my apology in advance.
    Good luck with your search!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic