NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bolt-on Engine Parts needed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81 tique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81 tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bolt-on Engine Parts needed
    Posted: March-20-2012 at 1:30pm
Hello Gordon, I replied to your post but have not heard back. Which part(s) do you have? I can be reached via here or the CBT email address in your inbox from the weekend. Thanks
gordonulrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordonulrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 2:10pm
Hey,
I have the part in my workshop if you are still interested in the parts, let me. gordonulrich@specialcarbodyshop.co.cc
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Rev Bob Rev Bob wrote:

Thank you Pete!

A proper link is....proper!

You're cool!! Many do understand that on CCfan, links do not automatically post in the proper format. I try to help whenever possible!   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Rev Bob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rev Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 8:32pm
Thank you Pete!

A proper link is....proper!
Cheers,
Rev Bob

"if it's gonna happen, it'll happen out there!"
~~~
My Dad always said; "Everything on your boat is either broken or about to be....and you just don't know about it yet".
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Rev Bob Rev Bob wrote:

81 Tique,

I have these parts posted, if you see any you still need.

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25181&title=commander-marine-engine-parts

Proper link for Rev Bob

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
81 tique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81 tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 12:06am
Hello 'all, sorry I haven't responded as of late, been busy working on the boat. Thank-you for your suggestions. Rev Bob, I already have the components you show in your link but the exhaust manifold. Not sure if I want to use the commanders as I have no experience with, thinking I want to keep with the PCM set up. I have a few of the bolt on parts arriving next week. Still need a starter, distributor, exhaust headers.
Rev Bob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rev Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2012 at 7:24pm
81 Tique,

I have these parts posted, if you see any you still need.

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25181&title=commander-marine-engine-parts
Cheers,
Rev Bob

"if it's gonna happen, it'll happen out there!"
~~~
My Dad always said; "Everything on your boat is either broken or about to be....and you just don't know about it yet".
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2012 at 1:57pm
Call CorrectCraftParts/ Karen @ 1-318-299-8547

She has both new and used parts to complete your project.
sam57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2012 at 1:46pm
If you want to make it a Commander instead of a PCM, I have everything except starter, dist, exhaust manifolds. Correct Craft used a lot of Commander Fords in the 70's and 80's.
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 1:36am
What parts are you looking for?
83Ski
81 tique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81 tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2012 at 12:36am
Hello Everyone, I could use some assistance, as I am putting together a 351 PCM Engine for my '81 SN. I have the engine, tranny and carburator. I am looking for the rest of the parts to complete. Any help is appreciated. Thanks,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic