NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'77 Airguides, Gauges and Ariguide 725

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 1:44pm
Rex,   The white-faced on the right works very well, in fact, I didn't even have to adjust the syncro.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 1:49pm
Al, did you ever try and get those white faced bezels with the 50mph graduations on the outside reproduced?
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 1:56pm
Stickers?    No, with the two black rivets, it just would not look right. It would leave a bump or a bubble.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:00pm
I was thinking more along the lines of a silkscreened metal face like Dean has been reproducing. Or a vinyl overlay that would go over a different style face (no rivets). I take it you never looked into it?
ClassicBoatwork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBoatwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:12pm
Vinyl? Are you doing a bathroom floor?   
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:23pm
Tim, Yes, I've spent hours consulting a graphic artist.
Just never pulled the trigger, so to speak.

AND, Gee thanks Dean!   Now I notice that your KPH faces are now on 1/2 price sale!

DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:25pm
And, If I had some really big checkers, I could actually play checkers on my bathroom floor.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBoatwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

AND, Gee thanks Dean!   Now I notice that your KPH faces are now on 1/2 price sale!

HUH? I don't know what you mean, I don't have any at 1/2 price...
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

Tim, Yes, I've spent hours consulting a graphic artist.
Just never pulled the trigger, so to speak.

Cool! I may be interested in a few if you ever get some made up.

Dean, I think Al is referring to your current pricing ($40) versus the old pricing... if I recall, they used to be $75?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBoatwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 5:01pm
Okay... now I get it.
Don't you guys ever forget anything??
Yes, the price did go down almost half when I started having the dials made commercially (in the USA). Now I don't spend two days fighting the screens and ink. Made from the same high quality materials I used.

Al, I don't remember exactly what we did but remind me if you need something else and we will see what we can do...
Spoffie1962 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoffie1962 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2013 at 1:56am
HatterBee,
Too bad I found this post after the gauges were sold. I want a nice set of those Teleflex gauges for my 83 BFN (BBBB1), but I'm not sure of the name of that particular gauge series. Any idea? I know CC used them until they switched over to VDO Industrial in '85.
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2013 at 10:36pm
Not sure what the series name is, TimB might be able to help here.
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic