NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Know your limitations

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Know your limitations
    Posted: March-09-2012 at 2:15am
Or How to blow $10,000 the fast way

GoProHelmetCam
This is the life
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 12:35pm
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 3:18pm
HA!

snowmobiling = sit down and mash the gas right??? lmao
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 4:11pm
At first I thought damn,how's is he gonna get back down, then I though he has to go back up to get the sled, then I thought will they ever stop. I love a movie where you have to keep watching to see the outcome.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 4:49am
remembered why I don't like snow...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 10:36am
I actually ducked a few times!! awesome.

I love the heavy breathing as he stares at the machine tumbling down the hill at him, ok, decision time!! hahahah
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 10:56am
OMG at first I thought this was going to happen down the other side
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 5:56pm
Reminded me of a dog chasing a car!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 6:31pm
Did anyone else wonder where the 2nd guy came from???
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 6:34pm
That guy made it
This is the life
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

That guy made it

Did he jump down after the guy to try and help him? That's like suicide! I wish there was another video angle from the bottom of the hill, that guy was absolutely FLYING down the hill and super lucky he didn't start cartwheeling, that's where the bones start breaking.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 6:57pm
They were a few guys at the top and maybe you mean't the guy who jumped in at the end of the video trying to rescue the sled, he was smart enough to stay down below. Sometimes there are easier ways to the top so the guys at the top may have taken a different route.

If you are not the first to go up a hillclimb like that the cut from the other sleds can really throw you off your chosen path I think thats what tossed him into the rocks. Hillclimbs are easier going up than coming back down, you cannot slow down if you drop off something like that you can have the track locked up and still go 70+mph on something that steep.
This is the life
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Hillclimbs are easier going up than coming back down, you cannot slow down if you drop off something like that you can have the track locked up and still go 70+mph on something that steep.

Word.
Been snowmobiling out west. Going up is great, turning around and coming back down is zero fun at all. Its like your boat driver mashing the throttle and dragging you across the lake at 70mph on a slalom ski and you can't let go of the rope....

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 11:43pm
haha...I love how he kept chasing after it. It was like a game to see how many different ways he could think of to put himself at risk!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic