Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Cover 98 Sport Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom Cover 98 Sport Nautique
    Posted: March-22-2012 at 12:35am
The cover is burgundy in color and has never been used. I bought it knowing it would not exactly fit my 91 SN but thought I would modify it to fit the stern. Since then I found one that fits my boat and I don't need this one. It was made by Tumac covers and is in perfect condition. I can email you a few pictures if you send me your address. I paid $150 for it which was a steal. I just want my money back. I will take $150 and you pay the shipping. I will donate $15 to CCF. You can call me at 904-707-3020.
AussieNorts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AussieNorts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 1:44am
Mac,

Would you send some pics to steve.harrison at breezwaydotcomdotau.
So this cover is for a 1997 sport with a sloped transom?
Does it have holes for FCT1? (flight control tower series 1)
Would you be willing to send to Australia?
Correct craft.....is there any other boat?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AussieNorts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 1:45am
Mac,

sorry is it a trailerable cover, not just a mooring cover?
Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 1:59am
It is for a 1998 SN. I don't know if it will fit a 97, but you can look up Tumacs Covers on the web and call or email them and ask. I am sending you a picture of the tag on it. It is trailerable. It has nylon tie down loops around the perimeter as well as stainless snaps. It does not have FCT holes.
I will send it to Australia if you pay the shipping. Thanks.
Mac
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AussieNorts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 2:13am
Please send the pic to my email
Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 2:18am
Steve I sent it to steveharrison@breezway.com.au but I received a message that it was not deliverable. Please send it again as written above. Thanks.
Mac
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 2:33am
What is it made of?
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 11:23am
Mac

U missed a dot--    steve . harrison .....
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2012 at 12:07am
It is made of canvas material. It is a very nice custom made cover. It is a Tumacs Cover. Go check out the web site.   http://www.tumacscovers.net/
Mac
trsulliv View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trsulliv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2012 at 3:44am
Do you still have the cover? Does it cover the swim deck out the back?
Cheers,

trsulliv
Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2012 at 1:26pm
I just sold it. It did cover the platform. sorry.
Mac
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic