NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kids wetsuit

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jsmith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kids wetsuit
    Posted: May-23-2012 at 10:44pm
I'm looking for a shorty for my son. I'm pretty sure he needs a size 6 or 8. Does anyone have one there kids have grown out of and wouldn't mind parting with. I'm also looking for a kids wakeboard and bindings, I've got some nephews that would like to learn.
thanks
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 9:41am
We seem to get more mileage out of a heater top than we do an actual spring suit, and they are usually cheaper. We've used the same top for 2 years and it's outlasted 2 full suits that have been out grown. Throw in a pair of neoprene shorts and you have a long sleeve spring suit.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 7:18pm
My daughter has an unsed vortex - not sure of the size but if you are interested let me know - also have some wakeboard bindings if you are interested
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jsmith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 11:45pm
Thanks for the replies. I will be in touch soon.
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2012 at 2:32pm
not sure how big your son is, but I have an adult small. Should fit someone around 5'5-5'6 and 100-110lbs I think.
jsmith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2012 at 12:00am
Foot, Thanks but that will be a little big. He's 6 and about 4' tall and 56lbs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic