NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Building wiring harness

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Building wiring harness
    Posted: August-07-2012 at 12:49am
Originally posted by pr0mjr pr0mjr wrote:

engine and extension to dash would be best. do the skidim engine and extension harnesses plug in without much fuss to the dash harness? is the gauge rating correct?

I don't have personal experience with the kits. Sounds like there is a little manual work on the dash end. And, also a little work on the engine around the ballast resister.
pr0mjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr0mjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2012 at 11:46pm
engine and extension to dash would be best. do the skidim engine and extension harnesses plug in without much fuss to the dash harness? is the gauge rating correct?
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2012 at 4:10pm
Engine wiring harness or dash wiring harness?

Skidim has an engine side on made up already.

The dash wiring harness, you pretty much have to do on your own.
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2012 at 7:28pm
I am going to build mine on my 77 rebuild. I got a new connector from skidim and all the wire from Genuinedealz

Allen
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2012 at 3:11am
I never have but want to one day.
83Ski
pr0mjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pr0mjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2012 at 1:03am
anyone ever build their own wiring harness? if so, where did you get the materials, plugs, etc? i have a 1985 ski nautique with 351 engine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic