NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Worlds 2012

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot Worlds 2012
    Posted: September-10-2012 at 6:34pm
I snagged a few photos from Ashley Stebbeings facebook page. LOL

This is the life
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:08pm
Wow, I'm a little surprised at how much they are leaning away from the boat on these slalom runs, definitely gives me something to work on.

BTW, what was all the scuttle around David Small allegedly trying to convince Brandon Paige not to ski in the semi's to shut out KSO?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 7:27pm
You need to be running 45+ and getting 10 one foot crosses in 15 seconds in order to be in that position...your results may vary.

From what I know of David I don't think he would try to "sabotage" his partner...after all David won, kicked *ss, in fact. Then again I don't know why Brenden would say it if it didn't happen...then again Chuck is involved so ????????
This is the life
TX Wind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2012 at 7:53pm
I guess I don't get that. Why would Brenden NOT skiing hurt KSO?

And what is the unspoken rub with 3 eventers and freestyle all about?

We made the Nats and the Worlds this year.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2012 at 10:45pm
you got me
This is the life
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2012 at 11:06pm
I would say it's not really between the skiers so much.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2012 at 11:11pm
If you haven't seen it here is a nice vid of KSO when he was out in Calif at Diablo Shores and I'm in there because they like my tumble up start, and Willie Farrell at Shortline Lake in a tourney...I forget which one. The video was made by Andy Conway to use at an ABC meeting in FL.

watch KSO's tricks and wakes closely or you will miss alot, same with Willie. me not so much.
This is the life
TX Wind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2012 at 6:24am
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

I would say it's not really between the skiers so much.

I would have to agree with that. It's sad because freestyle is the kind of thing that gets people excited to watch and try barefooting but you don't have to hang around long to see the major factions in footing. Not good for the sport either.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic