NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat Cover, Super Air 230 $600 OBO

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
super01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat Cover, Super Air 230 $600 OBO
    Posted: November-08-2012 at 1:16am
I have an original boat cover that was purchased with the boat from Buxton Marine. Fits 2008 SAN 230, but may fit other years. I'm the second owner, the original owner says it was never used and only stored in his shop. I have not used it but have looked it over and there are a couple small snags in it that look like they can be easily repaired. Buxton said the cover is made of top line Sunbrella and they sold this cover for $950 new, I'm asking $600 or reasonable offer. PM for a shipping estimate. Forgot to mention that this cover fits with the Titan tower.

I would also be interested in trading for a pair of Titan spinning board racks or a pair of Pro80s that are in good condition.

Thanks!
ffmedic74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffmedic74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2013 at 8:26am
Can you send me a few pics of the cover. Will it fit a 2013 230? Not sure if the 08 model had the fct 5 or not. If not I still might be able to make it work. Nautique74@gmail.com
2005 216TE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic