NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NAUTIQUE FCT-2 WAKEBOARD HOLDER FLIGHT CLIPS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
watercraft View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watercraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NAUTIQUE FCT-2 WAKEBOARD HOLDER FLIGHT CLIPS
    Posted: January-14-2013 at 5:36pm
Taking offers on a pair of 'flight clips' for older style FCT-2 towers. Holds your wakeboard, skate or wake-surfboard out of the way clearing up cabin room. These are USED units. They both have a bend to them, Please see pictures. I could straighten them with a long bar and a pipe wrench in about 60 seconds. UPS shipping is available and from N Central WI would probably run $20 to the lower 48. Please email with any qusetions/comments or offers. I will take more pics or measure any part of these units upon request.
-Thanks!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2013 at 4:05pm
PM sent...

Steve
Ricks226 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricks226 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2013 at 11:27am
Steve, Do you still have these clips, if so will you take $300? I can PayPal you and provide a FedEx Ground ship account number to cover shipping? Rick
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2013 at 11:33am
Ricks226,

...... Please email me at 78skitique at gmail dot com ....

Steve

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2013 at 11:55pm
Sold.......
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2013 at 3:00pm
If anyone needs 1 single (not a complete pair) black one, I will send it to you free of charge, you just pay the shipping. I still have a leftover from my Supersport with the FCT2 tower that came with the boat and no longer have a need for it. Collecting dust in my garage.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Ski.me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ski.me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2013 at 10:10am
I just bought a 96 ss with a Flight control tower 2 in black! Would love to take the clip off your hands! Let me know best way to get in touch! Thanks Steve
Ricks226 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricks226 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 9:29am
Steve, I got to use the clips this week. They're perfect. Thanks again. Question, do you still have the black ones and if so do they have the same clamps on them as the others. I have an idea for kneeboard racks but I need the clamps. Rick
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Ski.me Ski.me wrote:

I just bought a 96 ss with a Flight control tower 2 in black! Would love to take the clip off your hands! Let me know best way to get in touch! Thanks Steve

Emailed you back but haven't heard anything.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
skiboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2013 at 1:55pm
bhectus I sent you a PM. I'm interested in your flight clip if you still have it.
todd@weimerconstruction.com
snp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2016 at 8:59pm
Hello. I realise you've sold these items, but I had a question I thought you may be able to answer. I've got an 04 210 TE and would love to be able to pt the kids kneeboards into the racks....I noticed you mentioned bending them back, do you think it's possible to bend the racks out to fit a kneeboard in them? I don't want to buy additional racks for the kneeboards, think it looks terrible with too many racks on the tower.

Cheers,

Scott.
snp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2016 at 9:01pm
Hey @Ricks226, care to share your idea on making the racks fit a kneeboard? :)
Ricks226 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricks226 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2016 at 9:10am
Scott, My Brother Down Under! These things came out GREAT! I've had them on the boat for over two years and needless to say I'm a bit proud. We usually have 8-10 people on the boat of varying skills so easily I'm trying to take four wakeboards and four kneeboards with us. I made them out of 2"x 1/4" brushed stainless steel and ordered the original billet clamps from Nautique to match the Flightoriginal. A local machine shop used a press brake with dies that matched the radius' of the originals and slotted them for the bungees which I also ordered from Nautique. They cost me about a grand all together but look absolutely factory and really save on space. No problem for the tower but don't forget to latch the bungees before you take off. I did that once. Oops! I'll try to find some other pictures that can help. Best wishes. Keep me posted. Rick

snp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2016 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Ricks226 Ricks226 wrote:

Scott, My Brother Down Under! These things came out GREAT! I've had them on the boat for over two years and needless to say I'm a bit proud. We usually have 8-10 people on the boat of varying skills so easily I'm trying to take four wakeboards and four kneeboards with us. I made them out of 2"x 1/4" brushed stainless steel and ordered the original billet clamps from Nautique to match the Flightoriginal. A local machine shop used a press brake with dies that matched the radius' of the originals and slotted them for the bungees which I also ordered from Nautique. They cost me about a grand all together but look absolutely factory and really save on space. No problem for the tower but don't forget to latch the bungees before you take off. I did that once. Oops! I'll try to find some other pictures that can help. Best wishes. Keep me posted. Rick

Gidday @ricks226 ........thought you'd like that......very australian..... :)

Hey there were no pics attached to your post, was there meant to be?   Or if there were pics they didn't show up in the feed. Here's a pic of my ride, just so we are on same page.
Ricks226 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricks226 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2016 at 12:01am
Beautiful Boat, Beautiful Scenery, Congrats! My board racks would be perfect for your boat. I can't seem to get the pictures to upload. I'll try again.
Ricks226 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricks226 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2016 at 12:17am
This is really annoying. The pictures are uploaded in the file folder but I can't insert them. Any advice?
snp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2016 at 7:49pm

This is really annoying. The pictures are uploaded in the file folder but I can't insert them. Any advice?

Hmmm, that's odd @Ricks226 ..... Want to email them to me?

scott@scottnewett.com.au
snp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2016 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by snp snp wrote:

Hmmm, that's odd @Ricks226 ..... Want to email them to me?

scott@scottnewett.com.au

I just tried to upload this pic......couple of my mates hanging out back of boat......just gotta wait a few secs while it loads...there's a % counter that rolls through. Takes a little while though, but only a few seconds really
cnatali925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cnatali925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2017 at 8:14pm
Hi I Know you posted this a while ago but i wanted to know if you had any more racks i have a silver FCT and need one more rack to hold all of my families boards. Thank you, Chris
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2017 at 8:23pm
Chris - I saw a single one on eBay........ Steve
cnatali925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cnatali925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2017 at 3:43am
Steve - can you email me the link at cnatali925@yahoo.com if possible Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic