NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT mini: Aug 23-25, 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 78910>
Author
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2013 at 9:47pm
I call snuggling with Hollywood that weekend
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2013 at 8:10pm
Greg, bummer! Next time.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2013 at 7:49pm
Some unplanned "events' of late and a family wedding in Maine this fall will not permit us to attend. I am bummed. I am sure that all that attend will have a great time.
Hate that I will miss this
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2013 at 1:02pm
ill be there
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 9:33am
The Fossett's are in. Looks like we will also have my sister/brother-inlaw and daughter with us. Plan on 6 of us plus the pooch.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by HatterBee HatterBee wrote:

My son starts school that Monday so that might throw in a wrench but we'll see.

In the same boat so to speak, my daughter starts on the 19th as well. What the heck is up with that, school should not begin until after Labor Day!!

Ohhhhhhh quit your whining Quinner.... The girls first day is August 1 and they both have band camp the week before so our summer is over the 3rd week in July. The first FB game is the 29th of August and one is leading the band while the other is marching in it.

I talked to Reid this weekend so tentative plans is I'll be doing the same thing as last year and riding up with the Pinkham family or catching a flt to Boston. To soon to tell as of yet but pencil me IN!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2013 at 12:20pm
John, sounds good all around.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2013 at 10:51pm
If we can, we would like to car camp at the waterfront?
And we also have a 2 yr old choc lab female(fixed)...... Would Tique like to meet a new playmate? We would love to bring her if that's ok?
Thanks John.
Old school goin back to school!
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2013 at 10:45pm
Shifting gears..... Breaking plans..... Talking..... Bribing..... Back peddling..... Schmoozing.....
I want to go , I think we can work it out!
Tim, we will follow the post, but we might try to get into the area thurs afternoon / evening so we'll be close on Friday. My kids are getting pumped up already looking at the pics from last year! I hope they can get some advice/ lessons from this great group of people!(of course dad knows nothing!)
Thanks ,John.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2013 at 11:06am
I dont have a specific recommendation, unfortunately... never had to stay somewhere local (besides at home!). I know there are a few small motel/hotels in Torrington, which is only 15-20 min away. There may be other small B&B type places in the towns surrounding Goshen as well. Let me know what you find out!
DFoster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DFoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2013 at 9:18am
Tim, the fosters are in, but my girls have decided that they would prefer their own bathroom/shower facilities. Do you have recommendations for a local hotel? We don't need anything fancy, as I am assuming that we won't be hanging out there much, but it will make the weekend an easier sell.
Proud owner of my first Nautique! A 2004 SV-211. Always looking for "extra ballst" for wakeboarding or surfing ;-)
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2013 at 11:59pm
Well sometimes the plans need to be changed and thats a regroup situation. My instigator son who got me into all this business has the whole week off so both weekends work. Lucky me as my life has become a bit less complicated. Just getting the Skier back from Seattle and takin her down ot Fl for the winter to work on the deck has been my charge. Not too shabby. Heading back to New England before the 20th of May and will be attending this event. Just might be the highlight of an otherwise short season back home. Thanks Tim
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2013 at 9:28am
Yeah I'm bummed out as well, as it was I was only going to be able to do Friday 8/16 because i start a 3 week job on 8/17. Maybe I'll be able to stop by one of the days to say hello and meet some of you guys.
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by HatterBee HatterBee wrote:

My son starts school that Monday so that might throw in a wrench but we'll see.

In the same boat so to speak, my daughter starts on the 19th as well. What the heck is up with that, school should not begin until after Labor Day!!
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 11:36pm
OK I'll have to talk to the wife and see how this works out. My son starts school that Monday so that might throw in a wrench but we'll see.
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 10:28pm
I'm so bummed out! I took off the 16th and planed to start our family vacation at the mini, and plans were made for the following weekend.... Everything fell into place perfectly, I should have known . Guess I will winterized the mustang and wait for next year!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 10:10pm
Tim I am hoping no more changes to dates. I switched my weekend scheduled off already lol. So lets hope they let me change it back...I will now have fridays off in the future instead of thursdays too which i hope to be up friday morning instead of saturday morning.....
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 8:46pm
Allen, we host this event primarily at my family's house, so there are facilities- we just try to take it somewhat easy on our septic system! I can sleep people at my cottage(s) as well.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 8:42pm
Allen
Looks like this could turn into a North Carolina road trip to CT.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 2:47pm
Tim, I actually might be able to make this! Its one of my weekends off. It would give my wife a chance to hang out with her best friend in Hartford she is an assistant coach at UCONN. What are the usual arrangements, not sure the wife (but maybe my 5yr old) would want to camp unless there were some type of facilities!! Thanks Allen
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 2:32pm
Greg, you bet!

HW, perhaps Alan could make us some shirts?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 1:23pm
Goshen is great.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 1:19pm
Trusting that well behaved pets are welcome....
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 12:26pm
Cool - that is a little more do-able.....! Look forward to more Benjamin Fam (well maybe Benjamin Boats, too!)
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 12:22pm
Notice: Date has been moved out a week... now scheduled for Aug 23-25, so re-mark those calendars!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

Green Lake is FAR!!

But it's so much fun!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2013 at 6:52pm
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2013 at 10:06pm
Hey TIM! What is the address? I just mey run the "Smithfamily" up to see you all!? Have to do calculations, girls are into it, White Lake has schedule conflicts, and Green Lake is FAR!!

Jerry.
Js
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2013 at 3:36pm
I have marked my calendar and notified the commander well in advance not to make any plans for me on and around that weekend. Hopefully she listens this year haha.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
DFoster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DFoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2013 at 12:24pm
Well, as long as the kid's schedules stay clear, it looks like we can make it down. Not sure if the kids/wife will do camping... but they want to do another reunion, so we'll work something out.
Proud owner of my first Nautique! A 2004 SV-211. Always looking for "extra ballst" for wakeboarding or surfing ;-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 78910>
  Share Topic