NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies Wakeboard

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tiger76 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiger76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies Wakeboard
    Posted: April-12-2013 at 10:39pm
So I broke down and purchased a new Byerly Assault 53" with Hyperlite Remix Bindings for my son and a new Hyperlite Jade 129cm with Jinx Bindings for my daughter. Can't wait to hit the lake!
93 Sport Nautique
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2013 at 2:59pm
I found a ladies Liquid Force on CL last year for $30.   Nice upgraded Lace up boots and all and it shows no sign of wear. Tis coming up on the season for watersports, so YMMV on craigslist right now. If your girls get hooked, start watching around September or October for used equip, or end of season closeouts.
Tiger76 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiger76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2013 at 11:14am
Great stuff guys. Keep it coming.
93 Sport Nautique
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2013 at 9:09am
^^^^^^
Great deal on a great set up. problem is the boats are 130 or 144 cm. 135ish would be better for both girls.
Get the big one for ease of riding and sability but don't let her know what weight class its rated for if you know whats good for you.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
ben.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2013 at 1:43am
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/cwb-board-co-lotus-wakeboard-sage-bindings-for-women~p~3088a/?filterString=wakeboards-water-skis-and-towables~d~233%2F&colorFamily=01
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2013 at 12:18am
Craigslist for sure. I have done very well there and you can inspect before purchase.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 5:17pm
www.Ski-It-Again.com

if Wakeworld has a classified section, could be another source and of course there is always craigslist and ebay.

Tiger76 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiger76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 5:15pm
Looking for a nice second hand ladies wakeboard for my wife and daughter to start riding. I don't know if they'll stick with it so I'm not wanting to purchase a new one.
93 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic