Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2000 Connelly HC 2000 Jumpers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2000 Connelly HC 2000 Jumpers
    Posted: May-12-2013 at 5:06pm
left ski had delamination on the top, my brother fixed it for me. There is no structural damage to the skis. They have been over the ramp maybe 50 sets, and are in excellent condition. Have newer wiley double wrap bindings that are as tight as possible. So if you have size 8-10 feet, they're perfect. I have not used these skis the last two season because I do not have time to jump anymore.
I'm looking to get $1000 OBO.
There are a few small scratches on the bottom of the right ski that can be seen in the 2nd picture. These are very minor, and are from them being moved on a dock by someone who didn't know what they were doing. I have shown the problems with them, and I am hiding nothing.

Images of skis

95 Ski Nautique GT40
jbarker93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbarker93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 2:03pm
Just wondering if the skis are still for sale and what the size of the skis are.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic