Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

67 wildcat for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 67 wildcat for sale
    Posted: April-19-2004 at 11:22am
rebuilt 351,good tranny,solid trailer,stress cracks mainly on the hull [white ]red topside gelcoatcould be brought back to life.interior is gone,execpt for motor box.stringers ? i'll have to check. $ 1500 northern ky
kenny g
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2004 at 12:59am
Kenny; did you see the engine and is it actually a 351, meaning it wouldn't be original as they weren't yet making them in '67, or could it have been a 352 Ford, which as you probably know looks completely different and is huge. I'd like to have a marine version of one of them. The same color combo Wildcat is near me in good condition with a 352.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2004 at 2:11am
reid.i don't own the boat,my buddy does and it's taking up needed space at the local marina storage area.i did ask about the engine he said he bought it from a mutual friend of ours awhile back.i can find out for sure exactly what it is.but it's not original.
or even if it's a marine engine. all i know is the boat needs to go.

what about the one way ticket to cleveland for keith ?
where do we send our tax deductible donation ?
kenny g
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2004 at 4:08pm
the 67 wildcat has a rebuilt marine 351,early 80's engine and tranny have not yet been installed in the boat.
kenny g
scott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2004 at 4:15am
Any pictures? Thanks.
1971(I think :-) Skier
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2004 at 11:35am
no,if your interested,i can get some.the boat is 30 min south of me.
not much to look at,all her parts are in boxs.
no seats.only thing inside the boat is the motor box and some sort of 6 piece windshield.all the gauges in place & look very good.S W oil amp h20 fuel.original airguide tac black & silver face.
speedo is airguide white face.comes with a good heavy duty tandom axle trailer that needs paint & tires.2wheels are missing.
the motor & tranny are i hour north of me inside his garage.

i do have a 2 piece windshield that would work on this boat but i think 66POLYHEAD wants it.
kenny g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic