Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BARE Drysuit $75

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Christopher73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BARE Drysuit $75
    Posted: August-20-2013 at 11:08pm
Selling My BARE drysuit. Excellent condition used very little. Mens XL
$75 plus shipping tbd
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2013 at 11:26pm
How are the seals?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2013 at 11:30pm
If Steve passes, I'd like to be next in line.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2013 at 11:36pm
The seals have always been good but I have not worn the drysuit in 3-4 years. (maybe 10 times total) Could put it on and try it out but it would be a few days.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2013 at 11:48pm
Larry its all yours, i have 2 already but if the seals are intact (no holes, rips, or tear) and at $75, its worth having another one for friends. Plus its close to home. Let me know if you can't close the deal. Happy cold water skiing!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 12:12am
what would someone need something like this for?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

what would someone need something like this for?
john

OBVIOUSLY, It's a weight loss suit, you put it on and sweat off the pounds.

Ouch, that does sting a bit, I keep trying to tell my family we need to move to FL, or TX...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 12:56pm
If Larry passes can I jump in??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 4:15pm
No visible holes or rips in seals...but again, I havent used it in a few yrs.

jbear..I dont like you
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 6:31pm

Matt, I will take it but am on the road for a few days. Will close the deal in a few days if you can wait.

- Larry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 6:41pm
Yeah no worries Larry, just send me a msg when you are set and we'll work out the details. Thanks!
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 8:02pm
I'll give you $75.25 while Larry is still on the road.

Just kidding! Question, how particular is dry suit fit? Is it a lot less critical than wet suit because it's loose?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 8:13pm
David, yes a lot less critical on the fit of the dry suit compared to the barefoot wet suit. You still need to pay attention to the crotch to shoulder fit, arm and leg length although less critical and of course around the torso (if you're a big guy).
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 9:11pm
Thanks Steve. I've never worn a dry suit but don't enjoy the "surprise" of jumping into cold water with a wetsuit so am thinking of picking one up. I found in wetsuits and other stuff I'm on the border between XL and 2XL, am 6'2" and a bit over 200 lbs. When I saw this thread I was wondering if an XL would fit OK.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 10:05pm
David, I am 6'2" as well and about 215. Plenty of room in this style for whatever thermals you might want underneath. If I dont hear from Larry I'll take $75.25:)
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 11:35pm
Matt,

Sorry about the delay, out of town and then crazy hectic. I am still in and will PM you regarding details.

-larry
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 1:00pm
Guys I was going to mention, I am 6'1" about fluctuate between 190 and 200 and the BFI L fits me, might be just a little snug height wise, but definitely doable. So an XL should be good for you guys.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 4:46pm
Thanks Steve!

Hey Larry, why do you need a drysuit living in tropical NC?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2013 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Thanks Steve!

Hey Larry, why do you need a drysuit living in tropical NC?

David,

Up north a dry suit extends the season a month or so either side of ice season. Down here you are good to go for the whole year. I am shooting for a little more "quiet time" on the lake than is available May-Sept.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2013 at 10:08pm
Got it, I guess I knew that but wanted to give you a hard time. Funny how it is up here, we're having a hot, humid weekend with unusually warm nights, can lull you into forgetting that summer is just about over. But, within the next couple of weeks those chilly nights will arrive and turn our morning ski from needing just a rash guard shirt to it being a real cold weather event!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic