Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted: Interior Seats 1985...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Zsnautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zsnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted: Interior Seats 1985...
    Posted: September-18-2013 at 3:48am
Just Purchased my first Nautique 1985 2001 last month for a steallll. Im looking for Interior Parts such as driver seat, back seat, side panels and observer seat. They don't have to be in great condition. The boat didn't come back seat and the previous owner decided to through in random driver seat and observer seat. Thanks Zack!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zsnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2013 at 3:55am

Just finished the Carpet
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2013 at 3:57am
Check with Zach at N3 (phats67) he was parting out an 87 a while back.   shipping to the OC could be a bit of a challenge, but might be worth checking on .   You may want to specify whether you are looking for a deluxe interior or a standard.   Check the reference section to see the difference.    Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your purchase

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zsnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2013 at 4:17am
Thanks Dreaming. Ya I should of specified but either or deluxe of standard, but the deluxe would be nice. Defiantly going to check with N3 and yes shipping might be a challenge. Thanks for your help.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 7:44pm
Parting out a 1987 Ski Nautique here on CCF

I cannot confirm if 87-89 is the same as 85-86 fitment due to the deck change.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 7:58pm
I'd think 87-89 would fit in 85 because wasn't 86 an 85 deck with 87 interior? Correct me if I'm wrong bc an '86 is my next.... except maybe a 70's Tique.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic