Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LED Edge Lit Signs

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LED Edge Lit Signs
    Posted: October-27-2013 at 2:11am
I am venturing into some new territory and now have the capability to create LED edge lit acrylic signs. Attached are some images of a few I've already completed. You will receive the sign, wooden handcrafted base and choice of LED color (red, blue, green, pink, white) If you order any of the signs as is, the price is $45 plus shipping (actual shipping charges). You can have the base or the sign personalized with your name for an additional $10. If you have an idea for something different, just let me know and we can create your dream. I am still working on a version for the 2001 and Barefoot Nautique. These are also available with plenty of other designs. Just let me know what I can do for you. Also, please excuse the images. I know they aren't the best, but all I had was my ipad and it isn't the greatest camera. Email me and we'll get started.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2013 at 1:59pm
Cool!

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 3:46pm
ncdoubleup - check your PM's.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 4:01pm
Awesome. I've always been partial to these two

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 4:14pm
Are you interested in either one of those in an LED sign?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 4:15pm
I just checked and I don't have any PM's?
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 4:28pm
I think the second one would be cool...moreso than the first, now that I look at it.

I also really like the correct craft waters of the world one
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 4:36pm
Would you like to order one?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 1:06pm
Nice, also really like the Globe one.

Jay, could you post some better pictures and include everything you have available please.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 1:47pm
Those are very nice but let's not forget that if you are selling items like this on the site then there should be some part of the proceeds sent to CCfan.com. You should probably touch base with Keith.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 2:01pm
LOL, Jeff gave him the Boot on PN and then pimp slapped him about copyrights
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

LOL, Jeff gave him the Boot on PN and then pimp slapped him about copyrights

Yeah, the copyrights are his problem but in case he doesn't know the rules here. Everything sold on this site is supposed to pay a small commission. It's on the honor system so I figured I would throw a reminder out there. I suspect a lot of things slip under the radar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Those are very nice but let's not forget that if you are selling items like this on the site then there should be some part of the proceeds sent to CCfan.com. You should probably touch base with Keith.

Thanks and yes I've sent Keith an email about a donation to the site.

I fully intend on giving back to CCF since it is given us so much.
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 10:35pm
Still trying to find out the dimensions of the signs, (L, W, H) and if the color choice can be expanded to include yellow??

Thanks, Uncle Todd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 10:59pm
Sorry, I forgot to say that the signs I have shown are 12" wide x 8" tall and the base can be made to the size you'd like. The width of the signs can be custom made up to 20" x 12" tall. If you have a design in mind, we can work with that also.

As for the color yellow, yes, it's one I can get, but it's more of an orangish yellow instead of a true yellow. I can get the LEDs through a different source for a bit more of a true yellow but the pricing may be a bit higher.

Feel free to ask me any other questions. I'm working on getting better pictures and should have them up by tomorrow evening.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 11:50pm
Michele
As soon as you get the Barefoot Nautique sign figured out, put me down for one in red.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 12:35pm
I got my lights. Very cool. I tried to post a photo, but this site is having issues with that operation. I will post as soon as the site allows.
Michele did a great job on them.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2013 at 9:32am
Pricing information?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2013 at 2:17pm
The signs are $45 plus shipping. Let me know what I can do for you!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2013 at 9:06pm
Could you either post or email some pictures of power supply location and length of power cord? My email is gskfossett@carolina.rr.com

Thank you
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2013 at 9:28pm
I just emailed you.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2013 at 2:01pm
This is one of the signs Michele did for me. I also have one for my '85 in orange. She also made one for my brother's Martinique, and my other brother's Mastercraft X1

I will post pics of those soon

'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2013 at 2:06pm
Fancy!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 12:36pm
Here's the Martinique sign.

'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2014 at 11:22am
Here's the one in blue for my buddy's '91.

'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2014 at 9:58pm
Michele,
Did you get a message from me?
Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2014 at 8:22pm
Hi y'all! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still doing the LED signs and if you're interested in other things that I do, please visit our Facebook page at Old Mountain Crafts Facebook Page.

Thanks and have a great day!
84SNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84SNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:14pm
What about a sign foa a 2001....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by 84SNautique 84SNautique wrote:

What about a sign foa a 2001....

Sure, email me directly and we can work on a design.90jeepgirl@gmail.com
P71_CrownVic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P71_CrownVic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2014 at 11:08pm
Michelle are you still alive???

I need some stuff made! Email me if you can, matt.dahlquist@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic