NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 CCF Calendar Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2013 at 2:55am
2013 kido pics.......

79SNbrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79SNbrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2013 at 11:54pm
these are of my 07 236 team i picked up this summer.

"It's just water... not concrete or dirt... so just throw it"
-Parks Bonifay

1979 Ski Nautique - (stringer job completed summer 2012)
2007 236 Team - All White!
P71_CrownVic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P71_CrownVic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2013 at 2:47am
I'm probably a bit late, but these would be the ones I would submit (again):

rise@5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rise@5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2013 at 11:00am
Hussler - gorgeous boat!
hansenindustries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hansenindustries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 6:23pm

I think this meets all the requirements.

We call it the Driveway Nautique
1988 Ski Nautique 2001
2000 Super Air Nautique
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by hansenindustries hansenindustries wrote:

That made me smile. That has to be one of the most unique ever and in my opinion captures a big part of the spirit of the site.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
hansenindustries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hansenindustries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 6:35pm
I would like to make a real submission if it is not too late of one of the best color schemes on any modern boat. My friend's '02 SAN210TE.

1988 Ski Nautique 2001
2000 Super Air Nautique
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 6:37pm

the original "air" nautique?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 6:39pm
Ha that picture is awesome.

Brady, that's one sexy 236 did that come from us? I like all white boats.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 7:02pm

Awesome pic!! Thanks for the good laugh!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 8:38pm
I think you can even drink and drive that one.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 11:50am
Is there going to be a calendar this year?
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Awesome pic!! Thanks for the good laugh!

without reading that this was Hansen industries, I automatically assumed it was Kristof's boat....   I was afraid to look too closely at the driver... that would have been one step further than the bath photo's

Great photo HI
79SNbrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79SNbrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Ha that picture is awesome.

Brady, that's one sexy 236 did that come from us? I like all white boats.

It didn't come from you that I know of but you installed the ballast bags and stuff from what I understand.

How much are N3 boat works stickers? I'm gonna repaint the trailer next season and want to put n3 stickers back on it.
"It's just water... not concrete or dirt... so just throw it"
-Parks Bonifay

1979 Ski Nautique - (stringer job completed summer 2012)
2007 236 Team - All White!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 4:52pm
Ehh, I'll make you a sweet deal.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 6:48pm
Hilarious driveway nautique!
nautique78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2013 at 4:04am
Are the 2014 CCF calendars available before xmas?
nautique78

56Hot Rod Special
70Mustang
70Skier
76Tique
78Nautique
79Nautique
92Nautique
98Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2013 at 11:13am
I sent Keith a text a couple days ago asking if we were gonna have one and I got a response from him yesterday saying we were but he had been busy and it would be done soon. May be a few more days at the time of this post.
nautique78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2013 at 7:18pm
Does anyone know if you can order 2014 CCF Calendars yet?
nautique78

56Hot Rod Special
70Mustang
70Skier
76Tique
78Nautique
79Nautique
92Nautique
98Nautique
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2013 at 9:06pm

That is GREAT!
Js
mann1ba View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mann1ba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2013 at 12:54am
I'm a newbie, how do we order a calendar?
1986 2001
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by mann1ba mann1ba wrote:

They are not available yet. Alan on the site owns a printing company (Action Screw Printing) and he will let us know when or if they are ready. Alan also does the classic CC Tee Shirts. If you look at the method of getting the TEE shirts, the same will be for the calendar. The announcement will be at the top of the forum in its own area just like this thread.

The RUMOR about the hold up this year is they are trying to get a picture or pictures of ME, not my boat, for a three month spread ( Spread Eagle). I am kind a shy and do not want to make three months all about me. Four would be better.

I hope this helps,

Donald    
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2013 at 1:08pm
The calendars are still being designed. I'm trying to piece together enough photos. A lot of the photos received are simply far too low resolution to be printed.

Some of you have do so already but I need the high resolution images emailed to me (photos post here are not printable).

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

[QUOTE=mann1ba] Alan on the site owns a printing company (Action Screw Printing) and he will let us know when or if they are ready. Alan also does the classic CC Tee Shirts. If you look at the method of getting the TEE shirts, the same will be for the calendar. The announcement will be at the top of the forum in its own area just like this thread.

Donald    

thanks for the plug Donald but I don't do the calenders, I assume they will be available from Cafe Press once Keith gets it set up.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2013 at 3:53pm
Ohhh I thought Quinner was the candidate for the spread eagle calendar award!
P71_CrownVic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P71_CrownVic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

The calendars are still being designed. I'm trying to piece together enough photos. A lot of the photos received are simply far too low resolution to be printed.

Some of you have do so already but I need the high resolution images emailed to me (photos post here are not printable).

Thanks,
Keith

Is that an invitation to send you some more? I have high res shots of my boat...
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

[QUOTE=mann1ba]

Donald    

thanks for the plug Donald but I don't do the calenders, I assume they will be available from Cafe Press once Keith gets it set up.

Alan.

My bad, they are so well done, I ASSUMED that you must of had a hand in it.

Your boat should me the cover girl.

Donald
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2013 at 10:30am

Originally posted by mann1ba mann1ba wrote:

They are not available yet. Alan on the site owns a printing company (Action Screw Printing) and he will let us know when or if they are ready. Alan also does the classic CC Tee Shirts. If you look at the method of getting the TEE shirts, the same will be for the calendar. The announcement will be at the top of the forum in its own area just like this thread.

The RUMOR about the hold up this year is they are trying to get a picture or pictures of ME, not my boat, for a three month spread ( Spread Eagle). I am kind a shy and do not want to make three months all about me. Four would be better.

I hope this helps,

Donald    

just use the name Mike Honcho and no one will recognize you.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2013 at 11:37am
Donald, I guess your and Quinners busy schedules would not allow you guys to pose together.........thank God for small miracles.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

BKH

I love this picture !!!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic