NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Boom for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
woodboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot Boom for sale
    Posted: April-03-2006 at 6:51pm
I have a barefoot boom for a 79 Nautique that attatches to ski pylon and stabilizes on front lift ring. i think it is padded for the gunnel. Any interest My daughter is too young and I think I'm too old for such a thing. I'm in northern IN. Let me know   Rob
Lake Livin' Rocks
68 Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68 Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2006 at 10:39pm
If your daughter has any interest in skiing hang on to that boom! It is the fastest way to get the young ones up on skis. Ours was a barefoot boom for a couple of years then became the training boom.

Keith
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2006 at 2:07pm
How much do you want? Email me @ mpm32@msn.com.

Thanks
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
woodboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2006 at 7:38pm
Mark I think I'm coing to hold on to it. I'm trying to sell the boat. I bought a 55 century coronado and dont have room for both. I think the boom is a nice selling feture(sp).
Lake Livin' Rocks
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 7:10pm
55 coronado way cool.got the caddy motor and sliding hard top?I grew up with a 58 resorter,I'm very jealous

Good luck Munday
woodboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 9:40pm
Munday   Thanks I just got it home from Maine the 23rd. no it doesnt have a top it has a 331 Hemi 20 hrs on rebuild sounds great! I'll post pics as soon as able.
Lake Livin' Rocks
fredo68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredo68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 10:36am
woodboy

haaaaaayyyyyy!
your just to old to barefoot, our old
torsos just cant take it anymore.

c'mon
fredo68
fredo68
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2006 at 1:34am
Hey guys, Sorry to interupt, but I saw that fredo was here. 302 pic on bottom of page 6 of my post.
    And I was wanting the boom, but I need one with a 2" pylon clamp.

Happy Coronado, Woodb.      AT
Kevin's '79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2006 at 9:00am
DrCC,

I had a '74 Ski Nautique and bought a 2" clamp for the boom (it came with a 2 1/2"). I still have it and would sell it to you if it would fit the boom you buy.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2006 at 10:51pm
Kevin, Email me on the clamp. Brand, model etc...
Kevin's '79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 8:17am
Dr CC,

I thought I had responded to you on the clamp, but I must not have. I still have the clamp. It was for a Casad straight boom. I bought the clamp new from Casad in the late eighties. It has 2 bolts that tighten it to the pylon and one bolt that goes through it and the boom. Let me know if you are still interested. I also have a good Michigan RH 13x13 prop if you need one. You can call me anytime if you prefer. 256-412-8540
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic